Note 36

23 days ago

Dear D,

Today, I spotted you and Jessica in McD. You were talking to her with a sombre expression. It wasn't quite hard to tell what was the topic of discussion.

As I walked closer, Jess looked up and as she saw me, she stiffened up. You were too engrossed in the speaking that you didn't notice.

I expected her to shout at me or make you aware of my presence but she didn't. Probably she wanted me to hear all you were saying.

I quietly sat down on the table opposite to yours, so that your back was facing me and then I heard.

"... is he stupid? Is he blind? Have he not looked at himself in the mirror? He is destroying himself, just like he destroyed me. The worst part is I don't know what for. I can't find a legit reason for this lethal act. I mean I just don't understand.'

Have you noticed the way he walked out when he slapped me? He looked tortured, torment and its all other synonyms. I even caught a glimpse of escaping tear from his eyes. And he still thinks he can pretend well? He falls silent when I talk to him. He doesn't utter a word even. Is it not enough to prove he is nothing but a big fat liar? Sorry, a big fat liar who sucks at lying?"

Alan was right.
I am dumb.
And you are the smarty who knows everything.
This is exasperating.

But what do I do now?
I don't understand.

I think I should become a better liar.

Or I should turn to offensive rather than defensive.

But I still don't know who would be hurt more.

Love,
Jeremy.

Hey there,

Let me tell you a secret.

I don't wanna end this book.

But then, they deserve an end.

A happy one, if God aka Me (for their tale) doesn't forbid.

Do Vote and Comment. :)

They make me happy.