Bonus Note

Dear Eric and Aurora,

Kids, we are so extremely proud of you. Mum doesn't even know how to react to you, two and Dad is speechless. Both of you are finally going to head out for the world, all alone.

Eric, my son, you know how much Dad loves you, right ? Dad doesn't mind paying all the money on spoiling his son but you know, Mom wouldn't like that. And Dad loves Mommy a lot . Son, I don't want you to get wasted like me.

I have been into a lot of bad things  that Mommy had hidden all this while, from you. But it's time to unfold it. I have been into drugs, women, alcohol and lot more. And you know who helped me out ? Your mother. You see, son, men like us, they might hang out with a lot of women, but in the end, there's that one girl where they stop. And like your dad, don't let her go. Because you never know, every girl might not be like your mom.

Aurora, sweety, Daddy loves you a lot. You're gonna go to college now and live your own life. But remember, any problem  even the smallest of things, i'm just a call away. Daddy will fly to you. No matter what mommy says. Don't mess with men, like the younger version of your dad. I don't want to see the same pain in your eyes like I saw in your mother's before 20 years.

You're like your mother. Pure and beautiful. I love you. We both love you. And I know, you're gonna shine in whichever field you go.

Aurora, Eric, both of you, we love you both. And we're proud parents.

Love,
Your dada,                          
Jeremy Anderson

♥♥♥♥♥

Bonus Part by my bestfriend -infinities