Note 20

57 days ago

Dear D,

You didn't show up for school, again.

I was surprised.
Again.

The new news in the air is, you hooked up with Dick after the party.

And,
I REFUSE TO BELIEVE.

But am pretty much sure that you have moved on.

You were smiling and laughing around like you always did around me.

With others you acted like a stereotypic bitch who spoke fluent sarcasm with a straight face.

I guess that was what had me attracted to you in the first place.

But shoot, you turned out to be a different being altogether.
You were like the funniest, cutest, smartest, creepiest and the hottest person alive.

It was so easy to fall for you.
And I fell, hard.

But after I left, you changed. You won't be mocking around people, planning master pranks, or go about insulting people without even them realizing they were insulted upon.

But yesterday I caught a glimpse of the old you. Not the in-front-of-the-world-you but the in-front-of-me you.
And it hurts.
A lot.

People blamed me, for what I did to you and I acted as if I don't care. But I know I do.

I remember one of the songs which was being played yesterday.

Cause I've got a jet black heart
And there's a hurricane underneath it.

Fuck the rest of the song though.

When Alan first told me about the hooking up with Dick thingy, I acted like I was least bothered.

But in the next one hour I was found writing a warning letter asking him to stay away from you and taping it on Dick's locker.

But I now think, that I shouldn't have done that.
Afterall, you looked so happy with him.

And all I want is you to be happy.

Love,
Jeremy.

That song mentioned earlier is 'Jet Black Heart' by 5 Seconds of Summer. I included it in the playlist too.

And thank you again to all you readers for your sweet comments and votes. ☆

Love,
ⓓⓘⓨⓐ