Note 52

4 days ago

Dear D,

So you sent me a big text message the reply to which I can never give.

Dear Jeremy,

I don't understand this. I don't understand any of these.

You love me. I know you do.
And I also know that I know you do.

I can see it in your eyes every time you look at me.

The hurt, the longing, the pain, the love.

But you just would try to push me away.

Why?

Why would you push me away?

Is it because you're going through a financial crisis or because you think you are not good enough for me.

Whatever it is, tell me Jeremy.

Don't keep me in the dark anymore.

It pains in here.

It pains to see the pain in your eyes.

I should have started hating you after you dated Camilla or any of the other girls you've dated in the span of three months but I couldn't.

Guess why?

Because no matter how much time you spend kissing them or anything, one look at me and I know you're still mine.

And I'm always yours even if one day you stop loving me.

Sometimes when am in my room alone, with all lights turned off, I think that it might me that you're actually gone but then I see your eyes in my dreams and I know you're not.

There is no way I can help you out through whatever you're going unless you let me in.

Just let me in, Jeremy.

Give me a chance at least.

I know you would not reply to this but I'd still wait.

I love you, Jeremy.

I am sobbing like a kid.

I would put the whole male population in the world to shame by the amount of tears I shed.

Oh dear, I can't really explain how I feel now.

I need you to be away because Dom said he would harm my close ones if I don't pay him back soon.

So, if I stay away from you, there would be no reason for him to harm you.

And I need you safe.

I kiss other girls, that's right. And you know the right reason too.

But baby, I will never love anyone who is not you.

Just forgive me for leaving you.

Love,
Jeremy.