Note 23

54 days ago,

Dear D,

I had an hangover today, so I didn't get to go to school.

I hated going to school before I met you. But after I met you, school was heaven.

I didn't want to miss a chance to see you.

But I did, today.

So what I did is to go to your home. I knew that you won't be there, but all I wanted was to just feel your presence.

So I packed my backpack with a Burger to feed on as lunch, and left.

Your parents were not home, as I had expected and luckily your window was I open.

As I was climbing up the tree to get into your room, Nanny called out to me.

That old lady never seems old to me.

She told me that you are not at home.

And I just replied, "I left something very close to me, inside."

She beamed at me.

So, I quietly got into your room and very carefully lay down my bag on the floor.

The room had changed just a little since I have last been here.

The room looked clean like it always did. So, I just walked around your house, picking stuffs and then putting them carefully down so that you would never know if I was here.

On your study table, the book were stacked up with precision. But on top of it lay your diary.

A part of me wanted to read it but another one was too scared to know what I did to you.

I was too tired. So, I just snuggled my head into your pillow, sinking into your smell and slept.

Luckily, I woke up half an hour before the school ended.

When I woke up, the bed was a mess. So I got up and made the bed, the best I could and left.

I loved sleeping there, with your lilac scent causing a tingling sensation in my nose.

Oh damn, I can't even tell how much I miss you.

How much I love you.

Love,
Jeremy.