Note 29

46 days ago

Dear D,

My head hurt when I woke up this morning, but I somehow gathered myself up.

I couldn't afford to not see your face for another day.

Pretty much the whole school hurled at me to see my beaten up state.

Everyone wanted to know what the once-invincible, looked like.

I looked for you the whole day. Wanted you to know what I am doing to myself.

And in the end of the day you did. In the locker room, again.

You didn't look the least bit surprised seeing my face, as if you'd known you had like known it the whole day.

The locker room was kind of full this time. You slowly walked up to me. I stood there absolutely stunned, my body totally tensed up. I could already feel the eyes on me, but I wasn't bothered.

You stood in front of me, looking at me expressionlessly. You slowly put a hand on my cheek.

The moment you touched me, I shuddered. My whole world fell apart and came back together in a super short span of time.

"Why are you doing this to yourself?" You asked, I could almost hear your pain.

And the very next moment you turned around and ran. It wasn't too hard to tell you were crying.

A group of people again surrounded me, asking about you. But my eyes were still looking at you run across the corridor.

It hurt. A lot.

Love,
Jeremy.

My school has started. I wanna cry now. T.T

Anyway, hope you liked the chapter.

Do Vote and Comment.

You guys make my day, everyday.

Thank you. ♥

d i y a x