Chapter Three

Pete's POV:

I just wandered around in my room not being able to sit down for a moment.I don't usually sit inside my room but today I wanna stay because if Patrick needs me I want to be here for him.He's the new member of this hospital and hopefully of our group.I may not have seen his face yet, but it doesn't matter.He sounds like a cool guy.I just hope that I won't scare him with whatever is going on inside my head.Not many people want to be friends with a crazy person.

"Exactly.That's why you have no friends"I heard the voice I hate the most from behind me.

I'm hallucinating again.At least I can understand when I do so.Or at least most of the times.I turned around and saw myself standing there with his arms crossed on his chest and a smirk on his smile while looking at me waiting for my reaction.

"What the fuck do you want again?"

"I missed you"he said and the smile on his face expanded more.

"No you fucking didn't"I murmured and tightened my fists.I need to learn how to control my mind instead of letting it control me,but I am not capable of doing that yet.Andy says that I will be able to do so in a few years but I don't really believe him.

"I'm sure you missed me too.Besides,I'm your only friend"

"You are not my friend"I yelled and the door opened.Andy walked in and got close to me.

"Pete what's going on.Is it here again?"he asked.

He didn't refer to a man because he knows that everytime, my hallucinations come to different forms.I just nodded staring at my hallucination taking pleasure of my anger and fear.

"It's me"I murmured never taking my eyes of it.

I hate it when he takes my form.It's like me hating myself,which I already do so it's even worse.He started walking closer to me and I walked back in fear.I hit the wall and fell down.Then I crawled to the corner of my room.He started laughing

"Look at you.You are pathetic.You are afraid of your own self."he joked.

"Can you stop?Can you just shut up?"I yelled and he just laughed louder.Andy was trying to tell me something but I couldn't listen because of all the laughing.

"Of course not.I'm here to stay"he said and sat down next to me.He stretched his arms and I just started yelling uncontrollably.

I suddenly started feeling numb and saw my hallucination crawling back and screaming in pain.

That's the moment when I understood that Andy gave me  tranqualizer in order to calm down.I could finally hear him when my hallucination completely vanished.

The tranqualizer wasn't that strong to make me sleep but it was strong enough to make it leave.I managed to catch my breath and Andy put his hand under my armpit to the other side of my back,to help me go to my bed.The fact that the tranqualizer shouldn't make me fall asleep, didn't mean I didn't need to.So I just gave in and drifted to sleep.

I don't know for how long I was asleep so I don't know what the time is now.

How would I know in a room with no windows?The room I always wake up in,after I have such big hallucinations.It's the examination room.

Every examination room differs depending on the mental illness but again,they are also the same.Examination rooms are the only rooms that make this place actually feel like a hospital.

They are all white,without windows and the common bed .

The only difference between those rooms is what they have inside.In my type of examination room is  the monitor above my head that counts my heartbeats and never fails to annoy me with its repeating sound.In the eating disorder section,they have the nastrogastric tube and it keeps changing depending on the problem.