Chapter Fifteen

Pete's POV:

"Hey Brendo-"

"Pete,Pete don't kill me."he cut me off absolutely terrified "I'm so so sorry,I swear to God if I knew this I would have showed him,but I didn't expect him to do something like th-"

"Wait what are you even talking about?"I asked him confused

"About Patrick."he stated as if it was obvious to me.

I still don't understand what the hell is going on.Maybe I hit my head too hard.He looked at me and his eyes widened when he realized that I had absolutely no clue about what he was saying.

"Wait,so you don't know what happened with Patrick?" Wait, wait.Things got serious.

"What do you mean?What happened to Patrick?"I asked completely oblivious and frustrated one more time

"I'll start from last night.Me and Patrick did not return to our rooms immediately after the session.We went in the free time room and sat there.He asked me to show him how to do what I am doing but then Joe and Mikey tried to get in,so I panicked.At first I was going to just hide the blade and return,but instead I left.I sat under the tree in the back garden and about five or ten,I don't fucking know,minutes later Joe came out and by the time I was back in you were on the floor and Patrick..."he stopped his rapid talking for an unknown reason.

"Patrick what?Fucking speak Brendon" I almost yelled

"He ran away."he muttered while looking on the floor.

"He WHAT?"this time I yelled and the monitor above my head started going crazy.

Andy got in the room because of it and got Brendon out of the room.I got extremely dizzy but I ignored that.

"Andy,why didn't you tell me that Patrick ran away?"I don't know if I was yelling or not because everything was too much.

"Pete sit back down and take your pills.Then I-"

"I don't want to take my fucking pills,I want to know why you didn't tell me about Patrick."

"It was too early to tell you about that.You were awake for five minutes or less.This would and obviously did upset you a lot."

"Of course it did upset me!I was the last person to know about that."

"You were unconscious"

"I was hallucinating. I was not unconscious."

"You couldn't even hear us talking to you,I am sure that it was not the time to tell you about something way less important."

"So you think Patrick is not important."

"Pete,Patrick always wanted to leave and you know that.It was a matter of time before that happened."

"SO WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?"at this point I was red and screaming.

"Calm do-"

"BECAUSE HE WANTED TO LEAVE THAT MEANS YOU WILL LET HIM?HE NEEDED SOMEONE TO BE THERE FOR HIM"

"You needed someone too"

"BUT I AM USED TO THAT"not exactly what I wanted to say"BESIDES AFTER I CAME HERE I ALWAYS HAVE SOMEONE WITH ME.YOU BECAME MY FAMILY,BUT OBVIOUSLY NONE OF YOU DID THE SAME WITH HIM.I DON'T KNOW WHY AND I DONT CARE.HE IS AS IMPORTANT AS EVERYBODY ELSE IS IN HERE."suddenly I felt weakness all over my body which soon turned into numbness.He gave me anesthetic.

Patrick's POV:

I closed my eyes tightly and tried to brush away everything but it didn't work.

I can't handle this right now.I could never handle it but right now I'm in a house with people I don't even know,in a part of the town I don't recognize and ready to collapse at any moment,so I need to do something fast.

I looked around me quickly but the room had almost nothing in it.Except a bottle of whatever next to the matress.I grabbed it and smelled it.That's alchohol.Most probably,vodka.I don't care.

I just started filling my mouth with the burning liquid,but figured out that I couldn't do that again,since it was over my limits.

I started coughing and even though I tried to suppress my coughs by covering my mouth with the inner part of my elbow but of course it couldn't cover much.

Melanie and Dallon both stopped talking since they found out I was awake.

I left the bottle down and tried to regain my breath after all this coughing.

Whispering took place in the apartment now.They were talking about me again,that's the sure thing.

My stomach started burn like hell.Probably what I did is not the best idea whilst having an empty stomach.

I heard the main door closing and then once again,complete silence was the only sound for a good couple of seconds

"Patrick I know you're awake,so you might as well consider getting out of the bedroom."I heard Dallon talking from the living room

It's time.

A/N:wattpad won't let me upload my other story 'cause it takes it down all the time,oh well :)