Chapter Eight

Pete's POV:

I need to stay away from Patrick.That's what I figured.That's what it told me. I'm just a psychopath that causes harm to people he loves.

I just said love.I would deny it but I don't find a reason to do so. What I felt when I saw Patrick crying or the second wristband on his wrist was something I only felt once before when I was back at the orphanage.So I know that it's love,or at least I think I do.Yeah,I know him for two days but honestly,I don't think it matters.What matters is that I need to stay away from him.

I got in my room and closed the door.They won't think I'm here,I almost never am when I run away.

My hallucination left.I'm alone in my room and I will be for a little while,until Andy finds me.

Patrick's POV:

Silence filled the room after they left but not the awkward one.We just looked at each other confused and shocked.

"What did I do?" I asked Joe

"I don't really know to be honest.I don't think it was your fault either though."he mumbled back at me

"Alright guys,I guess today is not our day so I think we should end our therapy here"said Gerard while writing something down

"Yeah that's a good idea"said Ashley and started gathering her things.

I just noticed how freaked out Tyler was at that point.He was holding his knees to his chest and rocked back and forward murmuring words I couldn't understand.I looked at Joe and got closer to his ear

"What's anthropophobia?"I asked

"It's a pathological fear of people.Most of the time it's not that bad,but in this case Tyler had some experiences that traumatized him too much."

"Were they that bad?"

"It doesn't really have to do with how bad is an experience.It's how sensitive you are,how many bad experiences you have,how often and also the time when you get to experience those."

"More complicated than it seems."

"That's for sure"he said and I just gazed around the almost empty room.

I don't want to go straight to Pete because obviously I'm the one who caused this to happen,so I'm trying to find an alternative.This placr has a big library; I'm sure I will find one or two books I like.

I stood up and immidiately felt really dizzy and everything seemed to black out for a second.I'm used to it that happens all the time when I haven't eaten.

I walked to the library-part and started looking at the books until I found one that I haven't read before.It seemed interesting at least.

"Joe can I take the book to my room?I wanna read it"

"Sure go ahead"

"Do you mind if we go back to my room now?"

"No problem,let's go"he said and stood up too "See you later Josh."he said and Josh just waved without looking at us, since he was too busy calming Tyler.

Pete's POV:

It didn't take Andy as long as I expected him to find me.About five or ten minutes later he was back.I was just laying on my bed, staring at the ceiling.I didn't talk to him.

"Are you okay?" Do I look okay?

I didn't talk to him again.I can't find the power to actually explain him why I was acting like this.He'll start asking me questions about what the fucker said again and I can't answer them,because I don't remember what he said.But if I tell him then he'll start assuming that I started getting depressed again and all those crap for some reason.