Chapter Five

Patrick's POV:

I woke up a little dizzy.I haven't slept that good for a while.I didn't open my eyes until I heard whisperings right above my head.I opened my eyes and saw three other heads looking at me smiling.I only recognized one of them;Pete.

I jumped back and looked at them confused.

"Hey Patrick.What's up man?"said one of them who jumped and sat next to me.

I glanced at him.His hands were full of bruises, scratches, stitches, burns and cuts but he looked really happy.

How did he know my name?

The other guy sat next to him and put him on his lap.

"Hey man,did you sleep well?I guess you did,it's 11 am."he said and smiled at me

I looked at Pete and he gave me an apologetic smile.

"Morning Trick."he said sheepisly "I guess you want to know who they are?"

"Yeah that would be good."the guy sitting on the other's lap pretended to be offended,by putting his hand on his chest and gasping.

"Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz,you piece of shit"I chuckled a bit and he looked at me "I'm Brendon.That's Ryan."

"Hi"he said with a smile and raised his hand

"We're missing Tyler but he has anthropophobia and he's not gonna get close to you until he knows you long enough"said Brendon

"Oh alright..."I murmured"Can I ask you something?"I asked and they nodded"How do you know my name?"

"Only your name?"said Brendon and stood up "Man, we know A LOT about you.Pete wouldn't stop talking about you this morning.Your favorite food is chocolate and spaghetti,you were born on April 27 1999,you-"

"Alright let's shut your mouth now"said Pete loud enough for Brendon to stop talking.

I was confused but the whole thing seemed funny.Before anyone could do anything, my door opened and Joe walked in.

We all smiled at him and he looked at us confused.We stayed silent for a moment and then he looked at me ready to ask something

"I found them here"I said and he chuckled.

He walked out and after a few seconds three other doctors came in.I skimmed their labels really quickly. Mr Iero,mr Way and mr Hurley, who I already knew.

"That's Frank and that's Mikey"said Pete,pointing at the doctors.

I just smiled at them and they waved.Then they looked back at Ryan and Brendon.Mikey pulled Brendon up"

"Let's go check you up" he said

"Nah,you don't have to do this everyday."

"Brendon what did you do again?"

"Nothing" he said in a guilty tone

"Yeah sure.Let's go"he said and took him out.

"See you fuckers"yelled Brendon and Ryan stood up

"I wanna go see Tyler.He's probably feeling bad and lonely for not coming again.See you later"he said and walked out with Frank.

Me and Pete were left with our doctors in my room.

"Time for breakfast Patrick"said Joe

"Come on"I whined "Can we just...skip breakfast?"

"No"he said firmly

"Only for today.Please.I mean it's already late"

"No.No more meal skipping.Never again"

"But I'm not even hungry"

"Patrick!"he almost yelled

"Pete we should go in your room now,don't you think?"said Andy and without really giving him time to respond he pulled him outside my room and closed the door with a loud noise.

"Why do you want to make me eat so bad?"

"Because I care about you"

"No!Don't say that.Don't say things you don't mean, because I am nothing more to you than just another patient.You act like you care and then when I seem better,you let me go and say the same shit to the next guy.You wanted me to trust you?Well at least be honest with me.How the hell do you care about me when you barely know me for not even two days?You know nothing about me besides the reason I'm here.I've been through a lot even though I'm still young, but one of the things I hate the most is lying" I stopped to take a breath " I care about you, I'm here for you, We'll get through this together. Tell me something that I might actually believe.Something that you actually mean"I said and stared at him in silence.

Why am I saying all these stuff?What's wrong with me again? I'm acting so stupid.I just want to get out of here.But even if I could,where would I go?

I feel my heart beating fast and I can't breathe properly or enough so my breathing speeds up too.

I don't want to cry in front of him.I'm not a cry baby.At least not in front of others.Or I'm just trying not to be.

I tightened my fists and my knuckles turn white.

"Patrick are you-"

"Yes, just leave me alone!"I said louder than I intended to.

He just looked down and walked out of the room.I don't understand why he just obeys to what I say, but right now I really needed him to go.

As soon as he walked out,my body started shaking and I fell on my knees.My neck got soar and my eyes hurt from trying to hold back tears.

Pete's POV:

Both me and Andy heard them fighting.The only difference was the fact that I was in my room and Andy was outside of it.

When I heard Joe walking out, I climbed back into Patrick's room.I saw him on the floor.He tried hard not to cry.

I know moments like this.I know exactly what he meant before too.I don't know what he has been through,but I know it wasn't easier than my experience.

He's biting his lip so hard,I'm afraid he'll cut it.

I knelt down next to him.He tried to hide his face with his hands,but I just lowered them and put my arms around him.

He immidiately broke.He started sobbing quietly so the doctors wouldn't hear him.He wrapped his arms around me too and held me tightly.

I assume it has been a long time since he last felt like that.I rub his back and pet his hair without saying anything besides whispering Shhh's in his ear.I can't tell him anything because I shouldn't make promises I can't keep.Bo one knows if everything will be okay at the end.You just have to figure it out on your own.

I could feel his tears soaking my shirt, but I honestly don't care.After some time,he stopped and I felt his fingers tracing my backbone,on their way to let go of me.

"I'm sorry"he whispered "I don't even know why I cried"

"Sometimes you don't really need a reason to cry.You just need a person to help you do so.Nothing to be sorry about."We both stood up and he sat on his bed.

His face was still wet from the tears.I sat next to him and swept them away.

He is so beautiful even when he cries.His face turns a bit red and his eyes sparkle because of the tears they keep beneath them.His hair end up messy and his lips turn even redder.There is a unique art with each of his emotions that I seem to like.But yet,this is not an issue I'm happy for.I will be happy when I see his smile forming on his lips again.

A/N: I updated!?what?Exams are here for me so these next weeks I won't be posting as normally,sorry.

Also about the characters,don't worry.Every one of your suggestions will be included,just be a bit patient because it may take time for some of them to appear.If you liked it please vote and comment ♡ Feedback always appreciated ♡