Chapter 5

Sleeping on the car seats were uncomfortable.

I gave Colleen the mattress in the back while I sat on the seats. I didn't want to sleep on the same mattress because I would've felt awkward. When I woke up it was already 11am so I decided to get breakfast. When I got out of the car to get cereal, I saw Colleen was already awake sitting on a huge rock. She was wearing an adorable onesie while writing in a purple notebook.

"Is that your diary or something?" I say and Colleen jumps a little. "Josh! You scared the crap out of me," Colleen puts her one hand on her chest. "Is it your diary?" I ask again. "Come sit here, I'll show you." She pats an empty spot next to her and I climb the rock. 

"It's my bucket list. Remember, I told you that I want to do as much as I can on this bucket list during this road trip." Colleen explains and shows me the front of the notebook. "Can I see?" I say with a cheeky smile. "You'll make fun of me, it's stupid." I give her a look to say, 'I promise I won't.' Colleen sighs and opens the book. I scoot over a little close so I can see.

Go on a road trip (done)

Learn to play the ukulele

Learn how to swim

Stargaze

Go fishing (done)

Own a Polaroid camera and take pictures with it 

Make a blanket fort

Get a tattoo 

Dance in the rain

Have a snowball fight (done)

Help a stranger (done) 

"Was I the stranger?" I ask with a huge smile on my face. Colleen nods shyly and my smiles grows larger. "Well, I'm honored." 

Perform somewhere

Go to a festival

Have a paint fight

Fall in love

Slow dance

Have my first kiss

"Wait, you've never had your first kiss?" I say surprised. Colleen's eyes widen and she closes the book quickly. "Um, let's change the subject." She is about to climb off the rock but I stop her by putting my hands on her shoulders. "Colleen, it's okay if you haven't had it yet. It's really not a big deal," I reassure her. "Thanks, Josh."

"Now, let's go tick something off your bucket list. How about learning to swim? I could teach you, it's easy enough," I climbed down the rock assuming Colleen would follow me down but she just sat there wide eyed. "What? I'm sure there's a lake or something in the area." Colleen just replied with, "Are you serious? Will you teach me? And I won't drown or-"

"Colleen Ballinger, in what world would I let you drown? Now come on, we've got some swimming to learn."

This was short and lame I'm sorry. :P