Chapter Four

I turned around to see a woman - early twenties? - and she was beautiful. She might have been a vampire but she was angelic. "Who are you?" I asked confidently, holding onto the stake.

"Who do you think? You came here to kill me, you should know." She smirked. I did get a name but I can't remember. Oh well...

"Yeah, I don't pay attention to names." I smiled bitterly.

She laughed and ran towards me, whacking the stake out of my hands. I moved backwards and stood by the doorway, hoping there were no other vampires here.

"You know, vampires are always talking about you. Always saying that you're so strong, the best hunter of them all. You're not. You're weak. Don't you remember, never hesitate?" She smiled and I felt a hand wrap around my neck from behind me. Great.

I got a bottle of silver nitrate from my pocket and emptied it on it and the hand let go of me so then I got my silver knife from my boot and chucked it at the girl and she fell to the floor. Young vampires.

I left and headed towards the woods and just walked. There weren't any more I had to do and the following week I had to travel a bit further, not far though. I only had two more vampires to kill this week so I'd been doing well. Normally get around thirty vampires a week so this has been fun.

"You're still out?" Callum asked, from under a tree.

"Yeah, just need some fresh air. Desperately." I replied.

"Are you okay? You look tired." He frowned.

"I'm fine, busy night." I smiled. He just smiled lightly and got up.

"Do you want to stay at mine tonight?" He asked, "u-uh, I mean, if you don't want to stay alone, if you live alone I mean... I don't mean it like 'hey I like like you' way, just, you've had a busy night, maybe we could help you relax?"

"I didn't think of it like that anyway, don't worry, I do live alone too and if you don't mind, I would love to." I smiled and he beamed.

"That's great! I do live with two other weirdos though, just for you to know." He smiled back.

"Trust me, my friends are the weirdest most annoying people ever but I love them." I sighed, yeah Liam and Niall are annoying but I love them.

"That's great!" Callum grinned.

We walked back to his which was only ten minutes away. His house was average sized but it looked amazing. Victorian time looking house, lit up inside, it looked amazing.

"Okay, the two idiots normally always argue so yeah. Beware of that." He sighed.

"It's fine. Don't worry." I smiled. He smiled back and opened the door.

"Puppy!" I heard a voice yell.

"Arsehole!" He yelled back. He was pulled into a hug by a guy with sky blue hair.

"Oh, person!" The blue haired guy smiled.

"Harry this is Micheal, Mikey, this is Harry." Callum stated.

"Hey." I smiled.

"Hi." Micheal smiled. "How did you two meet?"