Prologue

It's funny how you meet someone again in the most odd way possible, then fall in love with the most unexpected person in the most unexpected time.

In the real world at some point, you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening. Let go a little, and just let life happen on its own. Because sometimes, the truths you can't change, end up changing you and helping you grow. Like it did to me. I am constantly torn between improving myself or destroying myself. But there was something about her, I don't know what it is. That it makes me want to change all the bad things about myself. She was filled with thoughts about me, but here I am, filled with thoughts of another. Of the past. She taught me that wounds heal once when I stopped touching it. 

I never thought of love as beautiful. I never respected the journey. I've only ever been too focused on the destination, and I thought love was always scary until you got there. But it was only scary because we never got there. We crashed and burned too soon. And that was my fault. And I am sorry. If only I can turn back time, I'll never get tired of telling her that I'm sorry.

Far too many people are trying to find the right person, instead of trying to be the right person. And that was my mistake. Because she set herself on fire to keep me warm, but I just watched her burn. You know how you're in the middle of the car, and it's pouring down rain, you go under a shed out of nowhere and everything stops like it was a miracle. Everything goes silent and it was almost peaceful. Then I finally get out from under the shed, and everything hits me a little harder like a lightning struck. She was my shed, she was my miracle. She had everything waiting for me but I never realized her worth. She did everything to make me happy but I did not even try to look at her. And when I walked in the forest holding the hand of a girl who doesn't like trees, that's when I knew she was the one I love all along. 

Meeting her was fate. Being her friend was a choice. But loving her was beyond my control.

She is a shooting star, one of the most beautifully spectacular moment of light in the heavens, a fleeting glimpse of eternity. But I was too caught up to know or even notice. And in a flash, she was gone. Then her absence hit me, it hit me so hard that I can't seem like I can't get back up. And she wasn't there to help me anymore. She stopped crossing oceans for me for I cannot jump a wouldn't jump a puddle for her. She planted her own gardens and decorated her own soul, and she stopped hoping and waiting for me that I'd bring her flowers. She made wings out of the broken things I did to her and rose above me that hurt her. She had a chapter that didn't read out loud and then she stopped listening to me then left to give herself a chance to talk. And what made her strong was despite the million things that hurt her, she spoke of nothing but happiness. I've seen her weak, shattered and broken, but still, she managed to stay golden. She's the kind of girl you meet when you're too young, and you fuck up because there's too much living to do. Only to find she's the one.

She looked at me like I was the only thing she needed in this world. She looked at me like I was enough, like once we're collided, a gorgeous disaster is going to be reborn. And it was love. Maybe I'm stupid, but I don't want to forget her. The words that came out of my mouth weren't as honest as what my heart said. The pain still lingers within me. Regret still haunts me. I should have told her what she really means to me. 

That she wasn't just a star to me, she was my whole damn galaxy.

*****

IM BACK lol no ACTUALLY I WASNT AND I DONT WANT MY HIATUS FOR THE MEAN TIME BEC ILYSM AND IM PRETTY BORED HONESTLY. i hope you guys love this too as much as i do just like on my other books ((reckless, played, dissimilar & fantasy pls check em out too)). and ohhhh, im not sure if i'd be able to update as much as i could but i'll try my best. if not, it will be updated for like once to twice a week. i'm a baiken shipper tho but I chose AC ending up with Ken because they're both same aged and they're both purely filipinos and yeah that's pretty much it. just like in reckless!!!!! ;-)) let's go!!!!! YALL I CANT WAIT TILL ITS 010117 SO YAH HERE YA GO BEC I LOVE YALL

APRIL WER YA @ ????

love u, b