spin-off x revision

HAH

alright u guys. ive decided that i will be changing things a bit and these past days, i will make my new fanfic which is detours, a spin off or like revised version of reckless, my first fanfic book. if you dont know what my first ever fanfic which is reckless, better check that out. yep, you read that right. 

thats why, if youve been reading since reckless, you would see that they have a lot of things and lines in common. especially on the plot.

you see, things will change for a bit and that will be because i always wanted to remake that book, and this was written when i was like thirteen or something? and i knew nothing abt writing properly. it was all like. "oh ik what to do w the plot lemme write a bit and thats it". the only thing that will change is lucas, who would be brandon. lol. and then it's the other way around because kenneth hates the girl this time.

so guys, i hope you all support detours, my new fanfic abt kenneth as much as you did on reckless which i didnt know and expected that u guys would take time and like it a lot. ik, that a lot of u guys read a lot, and can i pls ask u to vote and comment??? it makes me days and motivates me to write more for ya. don't be ghost readers ;-)) i'll be slower on my updates but even if thats the case, still, thank you so much for all the support, keep voting and commenting!!! it motivates me to keep on writing and to write more. keep reading, much love.

u mah lil cupcake for reading. :-))

as always, i love u guys to infinity and beyond.