2. Kenneth

The Magcon Boy

"Dude, what did you do to Cassie this time?"

Sean greeted me with a fist bump as we gave each other a brotherly hug. Then he returned his attention to me when he repeated his question, much to my annoyance. He inquired me with a hint of accusation in his voice. Ugh, she's just annoying to me. Is that thing even needed to be asked all the time?

Walking with him through the school's halls, we went to pass the lockers area because I need some books. "Is that an inquiry or an acquisition?" I asked my best friend back.

He smirked. "A mix of both, actually." He said as he got some books from his locker as well.

As I though of her again, I can't help but get irritated. "The usual, dude. Cassandra just never fails to get into my nerves. She's too annoying." I told him.

Then Sean patted my back. "Bro, why don't you just try looking beyond how you see her and try how everybody sees her with the brain, body, looks, and heart. She's the perfect package and she's head over heels for you! And you're so lucky!" Sean attempted to enlighten me.

We continued to find for our first class and meet Josh, Will was with Gabe on their first class. "No dude, I just can't see that in Cassandra and I don't think I'll ever fall for her. Not ever. Not a chance, not at all. Not to someone like her." I told him and he looked at me.

Sean grinned at me. "Oy, mate. Who said anything about falling for her?" He looked at me and wiggled his eyes as he snapped back at me wittily. "As what I said, brain, body, looks, and heart. Everything that you're looking for a girl, and she grew close to our families and even our friends. She's also our best friend's little sister. She perfectly meets your standards, dude." He told me again.

Then I quickly equipped. "I know that, I'd do anything for Gabe and be there forever for him because he's a brother to me, he means a lot to me but yeah, I'm not so sure about his little sister, and I think you forgot the part that she's annoying, she's clingy, and she thinks she knows it all." I rolled my eyes.

Looking at my side, Sean was shaking his head as he sat down beside me for our first class. "You're exaggerating things a little bit, young man." He told me as he patted my head.

Swatting his hands away, I fixed my hair again. "Ugh, drop the topic about Cassandra. I don't want bad vibes all the way, throughout the day." I told him.

"Just make sure that Gabe wouldn't know that their baby sister's hurt and crying again because of you. It's fine but I'm sure my name's going to get tangled up with mine, so don't me." He said. "I still want to have a good taste of their mom's cooking." Sean told me as he tried lightening up the mood.

Laughing at him, I just shook my head. "Where's Josh anyway?" I asked and as if on cue, he entered the room and soon, the class started.

Have you ever been in one of those moods where you really don't know what's wrong but you feel really irritated with one person and everything about her? Yeah, that. That's what all I felt about her whenever Cassandra is around. I don't know, but I also forgot why. Why am I even talking about her right now? Ugh. Annoying.

Finally, the time came where all our classes have ended and now, we're all on our way to dance classes. She has club meetings, so we all have to see each other everyday on time like this. 

Right now we just finished to Guy Amir's class and we're hanging out with Maddie and the other Dance Moms girls for a while after rehearsals because we have competition tomorrow. Don't get me wrong, I just feel cool whenever I'm around my friends which are famous. "Hey Gabe, come here for a while." Abby motioned him to talk. "Is Cassie joining our team?" She asked her in a low tone but it was enough for me to hear because I was sitting near them while the others are busy talking to each other.