I Hate Tags

So, one of my lovely fabulous readers. angelic_devil0829, decided to tag me to answer some of her questions. 

Amg this is so wierd like why are you asking me these questions. I'm boring there's nothing to know about me oml.

Anywhore, let's get dis mess over with.

QUESTION TYME:

1) Favorite Anime?

My favorite animu is nao RWBY, and DON'T YOU DARE SAY ITS NOT AN ANIME IT IS AND ITS GORGEOUS SO NO. Anywhoo, I live for RWBY. Neo is my total besfran.

2) What country do you wanna visit? Why?

I wanna visit Korea because they're music, fashion, food, everything, is simply amazing like oml i wanna go see my girls SNSD too.

3) Favorite Song?

That's like asking me do I like cake or cookies. Well, imma dab in this long ass list of my favorite moosic.

#1: Imogen Heap/Frou Frou: Psychobabble, Must be Dreaming, Let Go, Hear Me Out, Breathe In, Airplane, Just For Now, Speeding Cars, First Train Home, Goodnight and Go, Angry Angel, etc.

#2: SNSD (Girl's Generation: The Boys, Catch Me If You Can, Run Devil Run, Oh!, I Got A Boy, Mr. Mr., Fire Alarm, Green Light, & One Afternoon

#3: EXID: I Feel Good, Every Night, Hot Pink, Ah Yeah, & Up&Down.

#4: TWICE: Like OOH-AAH

#5: Red Velvet: Dumb Dumb, Ice Cream Cake, & Happiness

#6: Azelia Banks (I KNOW HER ATTITUDE AND SHIT IS TRASH BUT THESE TWO SONGS ARE LIKE SO GOOD OMG): Chasing Time & 212

#7: Demi Lovato: Stone Cold, Confident, Cool For The Summer, & Heart Attack

#8: Ariana Grande: Honeymoon Avenue, Dangerous Women, Break Free, One Last Time, & Focus

#9: SIA: Chandelier, Breathe Me, Diamonds, Perfume, Bang My Head, Titanium, She Wolf, & Cellophane. (Some songs listed are just some that she wrote and i personally love.

#10: Rita Ora: R.I.P, Black Widow, & Radioactive

Jesus that was a long ass list good lord i'm sorry

4) Favorite Anime Character(s)?

HERE WE GO BACK TO RWBY.

Like I said earlier, I live for Neopolitan (NOT THE ICE CREAM THE CHARACTER GODDAMIT). Her whole attire and inspiration is based off of the ice cream doe. She fights with a damn umbrella for damn sakes. And she's frakkin mute. What's not to like?!

I also like Weiss Schnee, which is why she's my new profile pic, ya like? Even though she was a bitch in the beginning of RWBY, she does have a respectable meaning for it. Like, she had to deal with her dad's bitching with the SDC (Schnee Dust Company bitch go look it tf up). And she also had a difficult childhood where she basically had to be perfect.

Anyways.

5) If you'd go back in time to change anything in your life, what would it be? Why?

Whatever basically happened in my life it is what it is tbh. Can't change shit so why think about it, y'know? (deepasftho)

Dick (lul i'msorrythemoodneededlighting)

6) What is your favorite hobby with a passion?

-cough- watching yaoi and yiffs and shit i'm not supposed to be watching -cough-

7) Favorite Season?

CANCER SEASON BITCHES (zodiac sign not the disease pls dont kill me) WHERE MY CANCERS AT?

8) Are you a sadist/masochist/both/neither?

angelic_devil0829 DAFQ KINDA QUESTION IS DAAAT?

9) Would you sacrifice your all for someone you're deeply infatuated with, no matter what, even though they could care less for your very being on this planet? Why would you do that?

FUCK NO. Some of these fuckboys i like want me dead as a mug anyways. So ya no all the fuckboys i like and they dont like me can go gargle on some tainted semen -mic drops-

10) Do you consider a broken mirror, a fallen angel, a shattered image, picture perfect, ordinary, wierd, all of the above, none of the above, 2 things or more, or something else?

I see myself as a work-in-progress (like this damn story), a broken mirror, and i'm wierd asf i know and embrace that shiet.

I say myself as a broken mirror because, when you look at the shards, you see a story. Like, what made this mirror broken? I'm not broken i'm jussaiyin i'm a reflection of my backstory and shit.

I say i'm a work-in-progress because, LIKE THE FABULOUS JESSIE MUDDAFKIN J SAID "I'M PERFECTLY INCOMPLETE I'M STILL WORKIN ON MY MASTERPIECE".

11) If you had to shoot the one you love because they turned into a zombie, would you? Why or why not?

First, I'd cuss they dumbass out for getting bit in the first place. I'm jussaiyin

Then, i'd cry like a fkin bitch because i let them get bit.

Afterwards i'd shoot them in the face because I dont want them wandering around and eating people and shit.

Jussaiyin

12) Do you like life or hate it? Why or why not?

Life fucking blows ass. Especially in the USA. Like, you got black boys getting shot everywhere where i live. YOU GOT THAT GODDAMN ORLANDO SHOOTING THAT KILLED OVER 50 PEOPLE LIKE OMG. YOU GOT THAT FUCKING NIGNOG THAT KILLED MY BITCH CHRISTINA MODDAFAKIN GRIMMIE I MISS U BBY

so ya

13) What would you consider this world to be?

The world is complete and utter shitstacks. But some of the testosterone here is orgasmic -coff coff- 

14) If you had to change anything about yourself, what would you change and why?

I have a lazy eye that's kind of noticable AND I HATE IT GO AWAY.

15) Has anything saved you from giving up on life, or the brink of madness? what was it? are you thankful of it?

My besfran Madison (SHOUT OUT TO MADISON ILY BBY) and my sisturrr halped me get over my depression and cutting and shit. I'm thankful becuz life's good and shit. But i'm not thankful becuz MUDDAFKIN DONALD TRUMP AND HILLARY DAMN ASSES IS GONNA BE PRESIDENT LIKE EWLK

16) Do you consider me as a friend? Why?

angelic_devil0829 Bitch u is crazy, funny, and adorable asf YOU A BADASS BITCH EMBRACE UR GREATNESS BIATCHHHH

so ya done with these questions. IM SORRY FOR NO UPDATE I'LL TRY SOON I PROMISE STAHP GRINDING ME TF UP PLS

Lub ya~

TiO.