Chpt. 7: When He Meets Your Best Friend:

-Slenderman:

You and Slender sat in the living room in silence, watching (Favorite Movie), and the doorbell rang. You knew that it was (Bestfriend's Name) because you invited (him/her) over. You felt your insides turn into jello at the thought of your best friend meeting your boyfriend for the first time, but nonetheless you opened the door.

"Hey, (y/n)! Where's the mystery man?" (he/she) gleamed, searching around the living room but stopped midway. You saw the color drain from (his/her) face as (he/she) gulped.

"Hello, you must be (y/n)'s friend. It's a pleasure to meet you! I'm Slenderman" Slender firmly shook (Best Friend's Name) while (he/she) blankly gaped at him.

"Uuum.......................Well, would you look at the time! My mom's expecting me back at home!" your best friend shuffled out of your house, leaving you alone with Slender.

"I think (he/she) likes you!" you beamed, cheering up the quiet mood.

-Jeff the Killer:

Your best friend dropped by your house, completely oblivious that you were dating a killer. As you heard a knock on the door, anxiety engulfed you as you swung the door wide open. (BestFriend's Name) gave you a "wtf?" look but snapped (his/her) attention to Jeff.

"Oh my fuckin' god, I finally found you!" (he/she) shrieked. You were shocked but chuckled, never noticing that your best friend was in to creepypastas. Jeff simply face palmed and snarled.

"Jeez, another fan(girl/boy)!" he hollered.

-Eyeless Jack:

You and your best friend, (BestFriend's Name), were sitting in your room, laughing your heads off at the world premiere of America's Funniest Home Videos, until EJ obliviously barged in your room, totally unaware that you had a visitor.

(BestFriend's Name) saw this and began to chuckle.

"Am I a third wheel?" (he/she) asked, shocking you. You were about to protest but (he/she) held (his/her) palms in the air.

"It's fine, (y/n). I'll talk to you at school tomorrow!" (BestFriend's Name) grabbed (his/her) (random color) hoodie and left your house.

"Use protection, (y/n)!" (he/she) called before exiting, leaving your cheeks burning in awkwardness.

-Laughing Jack:

You and Laughing Jack were sitting in your living room, eating large amounts of decadent sweets until your best friend, (BestFriend's Name), barged in your house. You were used to this, but now wasn't the proper time.

"Hey, (Y/N)! I was gonna see if you wanted to go-" (he/she) stopped midway and stared at you, then LJ, then back at you. The sight of candy cause (him/her) to jump in overjoy as your best friend flopped on the couch in the center of you and Laughing Jack, tearing open a package of Krispy Kreme Doughnuts. (Or whatever kind of sweets your best friend likes! :D. )

"So, how'd you two meet?" (He/she) said in between bites. You sighed to yourself, hoping to spending the evening alone with Laughing Jack, but nonetheless enjoyed (BestFriend's Name)'s company. You and LJ both unraveled the tale on your both's encounter.

-BEN Drowned:

You and your best friend sat in your room doing "the usual" -- pigging out on junk food and do random things, like video games and listening to music. As you and (BestFriend's Name) played a match of Mario Kart Wii, your television turned off.

"Fuck! Damn it, BEN!" you hollered, gently slamming the Wii Remote controller on the ground. Suddenly, the TV snapped on and BEN appeared on the screen.

"How dare you pig out on food and play video games without me!" BEN exclaimed, hands on hips.

"BEN, god damn it! Don't make me go in there!" you threatened, pointing a stiff finger at BEN. Your best friend was chuckling at the nonsense you both were causing.

"Or what, (y/n)?! You're gonna slap my ass and pinch my cheek?!" BEN countered. You turned off the TV switch.

"You both bicker like an old married couple!" (BestFriend's Name) teased, making you flash an irked expression at (him/her).

"He's an ass," you said. The TV flashed back on, revealing an upset BEN.

"I heard that!" he exclaimed through the TV.

"Get off of my television!" you hollered, unplugging the television from the outlet, causing (BestFriend's Name) to burst out laughing.

---------------------------------------------

Hope all of my CreepyPasta lovers enjoyed this new chapter of CreepyPasta Boyfriend Scenarios! Please. Please. Please give me an idea for the next chapter, cause I'm all out of ideas! Anyways, smash the vote button, spam the comnents, share the story, etc. etc. etc. Love y'all!!!!!

The Legendary Great Bow Master,

SniperLeOC~