Chpt. 20: When You Both Argue Over Something Stupid

-Slenderman:

"(Y/N), I don't give a flying f*ck, forests are completely different from woods!" Slender argued, flailing his arms in the air.

"The descriptions of a forest and a woods is completely the same, Slender, and you know it!" you combatted, pouting on the sofa.

"Whatever, (Y/N)! You know that I'm right!" Slender responded, pouting on the opposite end of the couch.

-Jeff the Killer:

You and Jeff were watching Season 9 of Bad Girls Club, and soon an argument erupted between you two.

"How can you like Erika, (Y/N)! That bitch is so f*cking fat and fake!" Jeff exclaimed.

"At least she didn't throw cranberry juice at Julie, unlike some irrelevant b*tch on the show!" you hollered, taking your frustration out on the poor PB&J sandwich.

-Eyeless Jack:

As you sat reading a teen fiction story on WattPad, EJ started an argument between you both between the better; Fruit Gushers or Kidneys.

"Kidneys," EJ calmly responded.

"Fruit Gushers!" you snarled.

"Kidneys!" EJ whined.

"Kidneys contain f*cking urine. Piss! Pee, for crying out loud!" you hollered, throwing your hands in the air.

"Kidneys are scrumptious! They're crunchy and soft and bloody and-"

"Stop! Shut up!" you screamed, blocking your ears. You heard EJ's faint chuckling as you watched him feast on the remaining kidney.

-Laughing Jack:

"Hershey chocolate is better, LJ!" you hollered, getting in LJ's mischievous face.

"Gumdrops for the win!" he combatted.

"Hersheys," you slowly reiterated.

"Gumdrops," LJ retorted with the same amount of annoyance.

"F*ck you!" you whispered loudly.

"When?" LJ playfully sneered, making you blush madly.

-BEN Drowned:

"What's wrong with Chinese food?!" BEN whined, his eyes glued to Majora's Mask.

"Thai food is where it's at. You gotta have the spicy with the tang!" you argued.

"Thai food is gay!" BEN hollered, earning himself a pillow to the face.

"No it's not!"
__________________________

I hope that you've enjoyed this chapter of CBFS! I know it's a bit short & random, but I ran outta themes! DX. Byeeee!

"Practice senseless acts of kindness and random acts of beauty!"