Chpt. Idunrlyknocuzibengonetoolomg so #0: MY ANACONDA DONT-

-Slenderman:

You and Slender were watching random YouTube videos of random stuff. A music video caught your eye, titled "Nicki Minaj - Anaconda". Out of curiosity, you clicked the video, full - screened the video, and listened to nothing but the chirps of exotic birds as Nicki Minaj was centered by 2 other background dancers. And that's where it began...

The first verse caught you off guard,  and all on the screen was girls twerking. The second the music video entered the pre - chorus you were done. Closing the YouTube tab, Slender's "face" scrunched in confusion.

"My anaconda?" He questioned.

"You don't wanna know..." you warned.

-Jeff the Killer:

"Babe, did you see the Anaconda video?", Jeff asked as you scrolled down pic after pic on Instagram.

"The what?", you asked.

Jeff sighed, snatching your (Fave Color) laptop and punching in Anaconda on the YouTube search bar, clicked the video, and returned your laptop.

You saw Nicki Minaj and muttered "Oh Lord", as the video commenced, showing a group of girls, and Nicki Minaj, chair twerking (Was I the only one lmao'ing the entire vid?). You simply shoved the laptop back to Jeff.

"Thank you, for ruining my mind," You said.

-Eyeless Jack:

You and EJ sat in your living room, watching MTV. After Sia's Chandelier Music Video (AMG I AM OBSESSED WITH THAT SONG! COMMENT IF YOU LOVE THE SONG!) the Anaconda music video began playing. You and EJ both groaned in annoyance and, the second you heard "My anaconda don't", you both groaned louder.

"No, bad Nicki." EJ threw a chip at your TV, it crumpling into bits upon impact.

-Laughing Jack:

You staggered in front of your door, bags of candy in both arms (It's a lot of damn candy) and heard Nicki Minaj's Anaconda blaring behind the closed door. Swinging the door open you saw LJ mimicking the "chair dance" from the music video.

LJ was oblivious of your presence so you chucked a bag of candy at him. He caught it in one swift motion, giving you a sly smile.

" Nice try, (Y/N)!" He laughed loudly, unaware that you threw another bag of candy, which landed, with a loud "POW!", on his face.

-BEN Drowned:

" Please, (Y/N)! Please watch it! Please!" BEN pleaded. He was practically begging on his knees for you to watch Nicki Minaj's Anaconda music video and,  after many begs, you finally agreed.

"If I see ANY twerking, I'm gonna slap you" you warned him as he played the video on your cellphone.

The minute you heard, 'My anaconda don't', Nicki's booty jiggled. Out of annoyance, you slapped BEN.

______________________________________________

Hope that you've enjoyed this chapter of CBFS (I missed saying that)! The next chapter's be "When You Play Five Nights At Freddy's" (I HATE THAT GAME I DIED ON NIGHT 3 DURING THE CALL MOTHERFUCKING FOXY KILLED ME LIKE WTF) Anyways, Ciao!

-SniperLeOC