Im not satisfied

Ok good morning/afternoon to everybody, I know this isn't an update but this is a rant

Am I the only one not pleased with Rupaul's Drag Race All Stars 3?

Like, spoilers beware if you haven't seen the finale whatsoever click out now or forever hold your piece

Now I digress,

Shangela should've won hands down. That whole jury thing was complete and utter bullshit.

No hate towards Trixie Mattel, good for her that she won the crown, but she did not earn that crown the same way Shangela earned it.

Shangela has won 3 challenges, and placed high in most challenges that she DIDNT win since the beginning of the season, to where Trixie was starting to do well after her horrendous Snatch Game epidemic? Gtfo.

I'm so irked right now, and you mean to tell me Shangela wasn't AT LEAST TOP 2?! LIKE OVER KENNEDY? I LOVE KENNEDY TO PIECES BUT THAT WAS UTTER FUCKERY. IF IT WASNT KENNEDY VS SHANGELA, IT SHOULDVE ATLEAST BEEN SHANGELA VS TRIXIE!

Now people all excited for All Stars 4, I'm sitting here like "No don't bring no fan favorites back for All Stars, just to waste their time" They did that shit with Rolaskatox in AS2.

ATLEAST when it was Season 9, and it was Shea Coulee and Sasha Velour, I could say that Sasha flat out crushed Shea in that lip sync, But for AS3, no

They're is just no excuse for this kind of behavior

If they pull this shit in Season 10, I'm not watching drag race no more. If they do it where a queen should be crowned and didn't, I'm done with drag race

Anywho, leave your comments below how you feel about this whole mutiny, if you watch Drag Race yourself!