Chpt. 19: FOOD FIGHT!

-Slenderman:

You and Slender were enjoying a luxurious dish of spaghetti, garlic bread, and salad. Suddenly, a small and saucy noodle landed on the spot where Slender's nose should be. He eyed it in curiosity and you began to uncontrollably giggle. Slender grabbed a garlic bread piece and chucked it at you, staining your (Fave Color) crop top.

Now, a food fight had erupted and both of you were drenched in spaghetti noodles and the scent of garlic and ranch dressing had caked both of you. You both just ignored the scent and loudly laughed uncontrollably.

"Wanna take a shower together?" you asked, slightly blushing.

"Why, I thought that you'd never asked!" Slender exclaimed, carrying you bridal-style up the stairs, promising to clean the mess "later" (More like never. :/ )

-Jeff the Killer:

As you and Jeff finished making sandwiches in the kitchen, Jeff mistakenly projectiled the mustard bottle at the wrong angle and ended up having a large yellow blot on his white hoodie.

You bursted out laughing, but was silenced when you felt a sticky substance on your cheek. Jeff flicked a spoonful of mayonnaise at you.

After 5 minutes, your sandwiches sat impatiently, anxious to be eaten, but it had to wait for the kitchen to be cleaned. There was mayonnaise, mustard, lettuce, tomatoes, and bread all over the damn floor, but that didn't stop you guys' laughters.

"Should we clean this up now?" You asked.

"Yeah, I guess we'd stalled enough," Jeff replied, grabbing the mop and bucket.

-Eyeless Jack:

You and EJ sat on your living room sofa, both eating a slice of leftover birthday cake (DAMN, HOW OLD IS THAT CAKE?! O.O). EJ took a spoonful, anxious for another decadent bite, until the cake mischievously slid off of the spoon and onto his genital area.

Seeing this, you sexually placed your finger on his "location" and licked the cake spot clean off of his pants. EJ gasped in shock and literally dropped the remaining cake slice on the same spot.

"EJ, you're a mess!" you laughed, tossing a chunk at his mask. A fight erupted, with food as your only ammunition, and pretty soon the living room had blotches of cake everywhere!

"You're a tease, (Y/N)," EJ said, pinning you against the wall and lifting your chin with his hand.

"Oh, boo hoo," you teased. EJ crashed his lips onto yours, the kiss deepening and deepening by the second, as though you were afraid that if you had let go, EJ'll disappear.

"We gotta clean this mess first, EJ. Then, we'll continue," you winked as you fetched a broom. (Oooh, gag me w/ a spoon! Nosebleed alert! ^////^)

-Laughing Jack:

You and LJ sat in the living room, om-nomming on a large assortment of decadent sweets. LJ reached for a small Zebra Cake, and he was ready to take a huge bite out've it, but it splitted in half, the other half splatting on his pants.

"Haha! Fail!" you laughed, nearly choking on (Fave Candy/Sweet). LJ tossed the fallen half at you, and you retaliated by chucking a handful of wrapped candies. Pretty soon, a candy war broke out and a few unwrapped pieces stuck to your (Hair Length) (Hair Color).

"You look sexy wearing candy," LJ whispered in your ear, sending warm shudders down your spine. LJ smashed his lips onto yours, lifting you by the legs, & carrying you upstairs.

-BEN Drowned:

"BEN, what the fuck?!" you exclaimed, looking down at your soaked (Fave Color) sheer top. BEN stopped in his place, dropping the paper towels as his nose began to run with a small amount of blood.

"BEN, stop ogling my boobs and hand me those towels!" you commanded, snapping BEN out've his trance. He nervously handed you the paper towels, trying his hardest not to faint. You unsuccessfully attempted to blot your wet top and, in annoyance, threw a hot slice of pizza at BEN's face.

"(Y/N), really?!" BEN yelped as the pizza slice seared through his skin, leaving behind a spot of marinara sauce and his face a flushed pink. He reached for another slice, but you grabbed his wrist, forcing him to face you.

"We are NOT doing this again!" you whispered, making BEN have his full undivided attention.

"Fine!" BEN whined.
__________________________

I must really spoil y'all rotten XD. Anyways, I hope that you've enjoyed nonetheless! Baii!

-SniperLeOC~

"Practice senseless acts of kindness and random acts of beauty!"