Chpt. 32: When You Go Ice-Skating

-Slenderman:

You and Slender both laced your ice-skates and, with your hands entwined, slid in sync on the ice. You both had done countless laps and little twirls and gracefully exited the rink.

"(Y/N), are you feeling well?" He asked, noticing your shivering and chattering teeth.

"I'm f-f-fine" you shuttered. He shook his head and left, soon returning with a cup of hot cocoa. Accidentally, while handing the steaming liquid, Slender spilled it all over you. Instead of getting angry, you felt relieved that the hot drink warmed you up.

-Jeff the Killer:

You shook in horror as Jeff lured you on the ice rink. You never skated before and the thought of falling engulfed you in fear.

"Oh, c'mon (Y/N)! It's not like you'll die, so stop being a chicken!" Jeff complained. You sighed and gave in, almost slipping on your footing.

After 8 minutes of Jeff teaching you how to balance yourself, you began skating on your own.

"Jeff! I got it!" You smiled triumphantly as Jeff gave you a cliche two thumbs up.

"Wait, (Y/N), slow down!" you heard Jeff exclaim behind you.

"What? Wh-" you started, but you were interrupted by running head-on into the wall, groaning in pain

-Eyeless Jack:

You felt a cold sensation on your butt as you sat on the ice rink, EJ helping you up. He chuckled darkly and you slapped his arm in annoyance.

"It's not funny!" you whined.

"Yes it is," he retorted. "I kept telling you not to stand like that. Focus on standing straight and equal the weight you put on your feet."

"Fine." you sighed, regaining your footing and started down the rink. Just then, you lost your steps and face-planted on the ground, skidding down the rink.

-Laughing Jack:

You and LJ sat at the food court, both sharing a vanilla milkshake (Sounds cliche, but whatev's). You both gave each other dumb goofy smiles as you waited patiently for your food.

The worker's figure appeared as she strolled with a tray of food.

"Here's your (Random Food Item)," she said as she handed you your food. "And here's your Veggie Salad".

Laughing Jack gave her the almighty death-stare.

"I did not order a damn Veggie Salad," he said in clenched teeth. The waiter mumbled an apology and scurried away from LJ.

-BEN Drowned:

You and BEN strolled together, hands entwined, on the rink, BEN constantly worrying about the floor "melting in a pool of water".

"BEN, has that ever happened?" you asked.

"Well, no. But it can happen!" BEN replied. You rolled your eyes and slipped on the ground. To your surprise, the ice was very wet, which was too weird.

"What the hell?!" BEN hollered, eyes widened like duck eggs. Whirling your head, you saw chunks of ice breaking and dropping into a pond of water.

You let out a string of profanity and you both skated for your lives to the end of the rink.

As you exited the rink, the ice floor collapsed, chunks of ice floating into the deep water. You and BEN, along with everyone else, looked dumb-founded, eyes and mouths widened.

______________________________

Hope ya enjoyed (and sorry for the late update!)! ^^

-SniperLeOC

"Practice senseless acts of kindness and random acts of beauty!"