Chpt. 8: When You Get Kidnapped

-Slenderman:

You walked in the forest, deep in your thoughts about Slenderman, and was totally oblivious to your surroundings. You began to get the feeling that you were being pursued by a stranger, and your heart began racing.

Suddenly, the headlights of a dark car shined through the forest in front of you, startling you and engulfing you in fear. You turned the opposite direction and started running for your life.

After constantly running for about 5 minutes, your breath became more than ragged and your heart thudded in your chest so hard that it began to make you nauseated. You stumbled around light headedly and you lost your footing, crashing to the ground. The impact knocked the wind out of you.

Instantly, you were pulled by your (hair length)(hair color) hair and dragged at the direction away from your house. You tried to fight your way free, but miserably failed.

You began to tear up as you were thrown in the truck of a car, praying for Slender to come to the rescue.

-Jeff the Killer:

You walked home from the nearby local deli market, happily carrying a brown paper bag of two sub sandwiches for both you and Jeff. You got a sudden wave of uneasiness as you turned your head, spotting a black SUV driving slowly near you.

You began to increase your walking speed, transitioning into a fast walk, as did the SUV behind you. Dropping the bags, you began to run steadily, making sure not to violate your speed.

As you sharply made turns around the neighborhood, the car on your heels, you spotted your home in the distance. You were too worried about getting home as soon as possible that you began to lose your footing, crashing onto the hard pavement and scraping your elbows and knees.

You felt yourself being heaved off of the ground by two strong silhouettes and began weeping as you were tossed into the trunk like a rag doll. You silently prayed to God, hoping that Jeff would help you.

-Eyeless Jack:

You sat on one of the benches in the local park, waiting for Eyeless Jack to arrive. As you patiently waited, staring around the park's area, you glanced at a white minivan pulling up by you. You ignored it, but spotted two middle aged men exiting the vehicle and approaching you.

"Hello, miss. May you please come with us?" one of the men politely asked.

"Sorry, but no, thank you," you replied. Immediately, the other man hardly grabbed your arm and yanked you off your feet, dragging you to the van.

"Help! Help me!" you yelled, but your voice cracked, grabbing the attention of none of the unaware park people.

You spotted Eyeless Jack in the distance walking towards your direction, completely oblivious of the situation. He saw you being pulled and immediately shifted gears, running towards you at full speed.

It was too late, for you were tossed in the very back of the minivan. The men quickly hopped in the seats of the front, one taking the wheel and the other riding shotgun. They started up the van and quickly escaped the scene of the crime; leaving EJ, your only hope, in the dust.

"Don't worry, (y/n)! I'll get to you as soon as possible! Hang in there!" you heard Eyeless Jack call after you. You silently wept to yourself, trying not to give the two men the satisfaction of hearing you cry, as you feared the worst of what's to come.

-Laughing Jack:

You waited at the old abandoned amusement park, anticipated on meeting Laughing Jack here to rendezvous. You began to feel uneasy as you saw a small group of young adult men, possibly 18 or 19 years old, approaching you. There were 3 of them, but that didn't ease your worry.

"Hey, cutie! Wanna spend a night with me and a warm and comfy bed?" one of the guys boasted, causing the other 2 to snicker. He was so close to you that you got a good whiff of alcohol caking his odor.

"No, thanks. Now get lost!" You exclaimed, trying to sound icy as best as you can manage. You spoken loud in order for Laughing Jack to hear you in the distance, wherever he was.

"I like 'em feisty!" the same guy laughed, then forcefully grabbing your wrist and dragging you away from the amusement park.

"H-Hey! Let me-" you began to protest, but was silenced by a hard punch to the jaw (*Virtual Grimace*), rendering you unconscious.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)! Where are you?!" you heard the faint voice of LJ, imagining his immense worry, as everything turned black.

-BEN Drowned:

You stood in the line of a McDonalds at the mall as BEN, who's in his human form, went to the bathroom.

You were debating on a Big Mac and an Angus 1/3 Pounder (My fat ass WOULD put the 2 most greasiest items on the McDonalds' menu -.-) as a man, about 20 years old, pulling you out of line.

"I, along with my buddies, couldn't help but notice how fine you are, babe. Why not get with someone more experienced?" he boasted, making his male friends chuckle.

" Hold up, hold up, hold up. That's three times. (LOL, got that from DashieXP) First off, I would rather eat shit out of the sewers than date you asshats. Second, I'm taken. Lastly, you guys are like 40 years old!" you argued, pissing them off.

"Look, bitch, you're our property now. We own you!" He said, accompanied by a cluster of laughs. As he said the word, "bitch", he smacked you hard across the face. The mall wasn't so populated, so no one saw the slap.

The guy then began barking orders as you were then carried away from the McDonalds at a Sears store, where an exit of the mall resided. You spotted BEN exiting the bathroom quickly, obviously hearing the commotion.

His eyes widened as he saw you being dragged away from him. He mouthed, "I'll save you!", and began racing to you as you were now midway through the large Sears store.

The sight of BEN became more distant as you were forcefully carried out of the Sears store. You were tossed into a blue Chevy Crysler (Sorry if I'm incorrect, I don't know cars like the back of my hand!) trunk as you heard the car starting and the car sped away from the mall, leaving BEN staring in the large area of parked cars, wondering where you are.

You quietly cried, praying with all your might that BEN will find you.

---------------------------------------------

I really appreciate @destinycakes for giving me the idea, love you girl!! Lol me && my silly self! Anyways, hope you enjoyed this new chapter of CBFS! I'll be adding many many more in the future. Tomorrow, I'll upload "When He Saves You" (Idea from @destinycakes) and "When He Catches You Singing" (Idea from @angelic_devil0829)! Niitee!

OOOH W8, B4 I 4GETZ! O.O

Make sure to read my other CreepyPasta themed story, "Goddess", its an original and pretty good, if I do say so myself!

The Lovely & Graceful Archer OC,

SniperLeOC~ (Fake Applause in the Background) 👏👏👏👏👏👏

"Put your heart in it,
You can go the distance,
Me and You against the world,"

-Keke Palmer & Max Schneider: Me & You Against The World