Dream 1

I was sitting on the tire swing that was connected to the tree right outside of the Mama's Boy's house. I was so bored. Fayse and Derpy were just chatting away with each other and I was lonely as ever. I knew Brantlee was in his room, wanting to be all alone and stuff. Jacob was doing whatever he does, Matthew maybe he was pranking people?

And then there was Junior. The little shorty of the family, I don't know where he went. He didn't scare me much since I was older than him maybe, taller than him yes. But his temper scares me bad. And his older siblings and his mother, oh god.

I started to drift off into slumberland on the tire swing for a bit. I felt something crawl on me, I waved it off as a small bug. But it felt bigger and heavier. I decided to open my eyes and I screamed.

A spider. Not any spider. A large spider.

I hate spiders. I have a phobia. And I fell off of the swing, and onto the ground. I began freaking out, as I noticed it wasn't on me anymore. I shivered. I began patting down my shirt and my pants. "Uuuuhg! I hate spiders!!!" I whined. That's when I heard snickering. I stopped whining and listened.

There it was again.

"Junior, we shouldn't have done that. She's gonna be super pissed with us." A voice known as Derpy said.

"Relax, she doesn't know we're here. That was priceless." Junior snickered.

I growled and stormed over to where they were hiding. I tapped my foot on the ground. "Hello, boys..."

Derpy gulped while Junior just sneered.

"Whatcha got there? A camera? Mind if I see it?" I asked sweetly before pouncing at Junior who fled. "Get back here you hick!" I snapped as I rebounded and chased him around the yard.

"Nope! This baby goes on Youtube~" Junior snickered while taunting me with it in the air.

"Junior, give it now!" I hissed, lunging at him. I grabbed his pant leg and stumbled into a puddle of water. I yelped.

Junior held his head from where he fell and looked at his camera. "If you busted up dis camera, I'll..." He stuttered.

"JUNIOR. FIRST RULE OF WHITE TSHIRTS. NEVER THROW GIRLS IN WATER, YOU SEE THROUGH THEM." I hissed blushing. I covered myself.

"I'll... What the hell... OH MY GOD, GET THIS OFF ME." Junior screeched as a large spider crawled up his sleeve.

"Karma is a bitch." I smiled.

------------------------------

Silent felt a hand on her shoulder as she came back from her daydream. "W-What? What's happening?" She said, blinking away the black spots in her vision. She looked to see who was shaking her should like a maniac. "Dude stop."

It was Chuck. "Silent! There's something here I need. Can you help me get those rats away from it?" He whispered.

"Why are you whispering?" She asked him, getting ready for the job anyway. She forgot already what she dreamed about, maybe it was a good thing because whatever it was, caused her to lose focus.