RowdyBoyJunior RP4

Junior and his brothers were shocked as the Drake elevated her off the ground. "What the hell!" he said with confusion. "I know she told me about these creatures and how dangerous they are but shit." He added. As Code instructed them, they soon enough took action. "Alright boys, let's take the giant horned hog out. Don't let its size intimidate us, when can take him down through hell or high water. LET'S ROLL". Junior shouted out like it was their anthem. 

They sped at full throttle speed towards the rhino, the rhino itself soon enough ran towards them. The rhino knocked everything out of its path to head for the cars opposing it.

Junior and one of his brothers drove opposites sides of the incoming beast. "Alright bro, on my count, one, two, three!" Junior and his brother release an electric elastic rope. The rhino soon was caught and was given a shock. The rate the rhino was running, the rope slung it back, and it skipped few times before plunging into a tower scrap metal. 

The Dub Rhino, who wasn't expecting non players to retaliate, was stunned. These humans were stronger than they seemed.  It snorted, waiting until the right time to rest up. He was going to charge, but decided against it and vanished through a portal.

Code looked down to see the Dub Rhino had vanished. Either it was fleeing or it was gonna use a sneak attack. He called out to them to not let their guard down. Not paying attention to his own situation, he was pierced by the Drake's tail. "SHIT!" After being hit by the tail, he grabbed it and used his momentum to hurl it back towards the ground. He didn't hear or see where Silent went.

All he could see was dust and the Drake's wings tearing apart from being torn with the sharp pieces of junk scattered around. Now it couldn't fly anymore. The Drake howled as it struggled to get its balance back.

He struggled to stand up as he noticed the tail was still lodged in his stomach. He transformed his hand into claws, ripping the tail apart. The end evaporated into nothing. He jumped back from the Drake and quickly ran towards the front as the dust cleared his view. What he saw worried the hell out of him.

Silent had been pierced in the heart and stomach by the drakes horns, one was broken off. She wasn't moving, and it didn't look like she was breathing either which gave way to panic for Code.

"SILENT!"

Junior and his brothers were in complete shock that Silent had become impaled the horns from the Drake. The graphic depictions of her injury angered the crew, but mostly Junior. Without hesitation, they drove towards her fast to help her.

Silent, who was stunned, just sat there dazed. She tore the horn out of her heart with ease, but struggled with the one is her stomach. "Shit." She noted the Drake was still alive but was dying slowly.

Code didn't rush over as he saw that the Drake was still alive. Not wanting to startle it, he stayed put. He silently wished that he had his brother's long shadow powers to stop the gang.

Silent felt tired, she hadn't been expecting to be pierced through the heart and stomach today. She raised her hand to the Drake, slowly resting her palm on the beasts nose. "It's ok. Just peacefully let go." She smiled at the lizard as it passed on. It would take about three to four hours to vanish. With that done, she fell back and closed her eyes. "This hurts like hell." The pain beginning to ebb away from her heart but growing stronger in the her stomach.

Junior and brothers made it, got out of their  cars, ran to her side. They were shocked by amount of blood from the horn pierced from her stomach. Junior got down to her level and lifted her head. "Come on, stay with us, keep your eyes open." He shouted. He looked up at Code, "Get down here help your friend you fool!" He shouted.

Code snarled at the small man. "Don't tell me what to do. I was waiting for the damn Drake to die. If it was still alive, it would have killed her if we got too close." He appeared beside Silent. He took a good look at her and assessed the damage. The wound through her heart was already beginning to heal. "Thank God that she's got no heart at the moment."

Silents vision faded in and out. Her darkness healed her heart wound easily but the other was another story. "Imagine my stomach hurting more than my heart... ow." She whispered.

They saw as she was being healed, but they were still concerend that she will be alive. "Are you sure she going to be okay? She's still saying it hurts her!" Shouted a concerned Junior. 

Code relaxed a bit, returning to his human form. "Yeah she's fine dude. We're thankful that she doesn't have a heart at the moment or it would be over. That's the only damn advantage of being in the Game." He felt odd and hurt stares directed at him. "Silent, speak for fucks sake so lover boy will back off."

Silent heard various whispers around her, probably the shadows mending the wound inside her body. And she definitely heard Code's statement. "I'm fine. Probably. I just wasn't expecting to be stabbed, caught me off guard..." Other than that, she felt great except for the numbing feeling coursing through her body. "Aw fuck, I think it poisoned me or at least stunned me. My body is tingling."

Junior gave a slight growl to Codes' snarky remark about him being lover boy to Junior, but blushed little as well. Junior gave sigh of relief that Silent is fine, but then it confused on how it colud have poisoned her. "What do you it mean poison you?" junior asked puzzled affliction.

Code waved it off, thankful that they didn't ask what he meant by  'no heart'. Too complicated to explain at the moment and sure as hell wasn't going to explain about Silent's backstory. Wasn't his to tell anyway. "Can you get up? Or the poison too strong?"

Silent struggled a bit to sit up, awkwardly having Junior help her up. She felt a bit flustered but tried not to show it. The birds, she sent out earlier, came back and helped her up a bit before fading back into her pin. "I guess. Sometimes you know like certain animals have defensive elements such as spiked body's or toxic substances? I guess this Drake had some poison in his system and gave me a little parting gift." She felt stares, "I'm just numb is all. Anyone hurt other than me?"

Junior and his crew each thoroughly checked if they had injuries in the fiasco. "No, we all good", shouted one of them.

Junior looked back at Silent, "Are ya sure ya be alright?" He asked.

Silent nodded back. "Yes, the poison should be slowly ebbing away. I'll be fine in a couple of hours or so." She smiled at him, oblivous of the gaping hole in her stomach. She looked for the rhino, which seemed to of escaped.

Code caught on to her glances, "We'll find that Noise. Maybe if the signal comes back again. Don't worry."