Dream 2

I was watching a bunch of horror movies at the Mama's Boy's house. Horror was my thing. I loved it. Junior called me a freak for watching it daily, but I swear he was the scaredy-cat since he didn't watch one at all. I was watching Ladda Lane at the moment when Cheryl walked by.

"Oh, hello Silent" She smiled. She was cleaning up the kitchen because dinner was over and stuff. "Whatcha watching?"

"Horror movies... My favorite! Ladda Lane is on, and it is scaring meee!" I smiled back, pulling the blanket closer around me. "Why? Did you wanna watch something? I can change the channel if you want!"

"No, no... I'm fine. TV isn't my thing anymore unless it's about family stuff. Anyway, my shows come in in the mornings. Is it really scary as you say? Scariest one by far?" She smiled, getting a bag of popcorn out and setting it in the microwave.

"Yeeesssss! I have jumped and screamed so many times... Oh! I haven't woken you up, have I? Or any of the others? I'm sorry! I try to be quiet!" I apologized.

"No, no dear. I'm fine. I'm making you some popcorn, don't you want some company? I'm sure one of the boys would gladly accompany you or one of the pets." Cheryl grabbed a big bowl of popcorn and set it out, filling it full to the brim with popcorn.

I thought of Spike and shivered.

Otis, maybe I would probably frighten by screeching... or I would get Looker, but Looker... is off somewhere... Boys... Jacob, I don't spend enough time with him. Brantlee, anti-social fellow. If I latched onto him in fright, my god, I don't know what would happen. Matthew, he scares me. And if he sees this movie scares me badly, he will probably prank me. Fayse and Derpy are spending time together so I won't interrupt that. Then.. there's Junior... We fight. I like him, but... eh... I'm afraid of him.

"Bet that Junior is scared of this shit," I whispered.

Cheryl smiled kindly, knowing I had a crush on her boy. "Alright, lemme get him. He's actually been rather not himself. Maybe this horror-fest will get him back in the mood." She said, giving me the popcorn.

"What?" I snapped back into reality as I paused the movie. "She's a mom, she knows of things. She knows of my thing for him. FUCK. Well, she does tease me, but I don't think Junior knows." I whispered to myself. I restarted the movie over to enjoy it once again.

A scary scene in the movie was building up once again. I leaned in closer, and yet backed away once again. I screamed when someone put their hands on my shoulder and leaned into my ear, whispering, "Hey."

Popcorn flew everywhere. The blanket covered both me and the intruder. I was flailing in terror. My heart was pounding.

"Hey! HEY! STOP! OW! IT'S ME SILENT! STOP! FUCK! THAT HURTS!"

I stopped clawing at the person to realize it was Junior. I was straddling him and clawing at him. I was trembling a bit, pulling my arm back down. "Junior?"

"YES? What the hell is wrong with you. Mom told me you wanted some company in watching horror movies. I have nothing else better to do so... why not. You don't have to attack me." He sat up straight as I fell off him. He had red lines on his face now.

"I thought you were a ghost! You little shit! Don't sneak up on me." I held my heart. I grabbed my blanket once again. I began to pick up the popcorn pieces that were on the floor.

"Hahaha, sneaking up on you is fun. Scares you a lot. If I knew horror movies scared you this much, I would have started watching them along with you along time ago." Junior snickered.

I growled at him.

"So, plans are?"

"Plans? Oh, I'm watching Ladda Lane, and then about 10 other horror movies. Probably gonna play some games afterward then sleep." I shrugged.

"I guess I can stay and scare you more."

"I hate you."

"I love you too." He smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Silent awoke from the short nap in confusion. "What the fuck am I eating at night?" She held her head, massaging it gently for the upcoming headache. "I need some meds, better find Jacob, and ask him if he has any ibuprofen or something." She shortly got up, falling to the floor in a loud crash. "Shit!" She yelped. Her door opened to reveal ROTH, whirring in confusion at the sudden noise.

He quizzically tilted his head, to the best he could, clicking noises enacted from inside him. He floated inside, helping Silent up without hesitation.

Silent thanked ROTH for the help as she limped out the door. "Mind helping me to find Jacob? I need some help with my killer headache."

ROTH chirped, nodding, and wrapped his arms around Silent's waist.