RowdyBoyJunior RP

Silent found herself back in the junkyards of Motorcity once again. It had been ages since she had been here. So she didn't know where anything was anymore, especially her old base and the Burners. So, she was walking around in her feline form with Code trailing above her in his raptor bird form.

"Damn bots." Junior said as he walked out of the kennel and slammed the door in frustration. He leaned against a steel wall, crossed his arms and and exhaled out of frustration. "Those metallic junk-tards don't understand concepts of human orders." He said to himself.

"Silent, I think we're lost. We've been wandering around for about three hours now, and I doubt your old base here." Code flapped slowly behind the purple cat. "Own up and ask for directions like normal person." Sadly he had no idea where he was because he hadn't been here before.

Silent stopped in front of a busted up building. "Code, I will not hesitate to agitate the mutated species around here so I can laugh at you running for your life." She slowly transformed back into her human form to finally ask for directions, heading towards the the Burners base.

Still in the posistion against the wall, he hears footsteps coming from around the corner, possibly from his other Mama's Boys. "Leave the me hell alone!" he shouted to oncoming person.

Silent jumped at the sudden yell. She tripped on all the broken equipment that was lying around. "FUCK!" She had rolled over to the other side of the lot and slammed up against some large equipment rather harshly. As a normal habit to being scared or surprised, her cat ears and tail popped out. "Oww..."

Code snickered at Silent. "Haha!! Serves you right. Told ya we shouldn't crawl around all this junk." He hovered right next to the girl before sensing another presence. He looked around to see a boy. "Hello"

Junior was alerted of a presence nearby. "Who the hell is here? Trespassing on our territory?" He shouted.

Silent jumped from the loud noise again so she tried to change back into her cat form but with all the junk on her, it didn't work. She sighed, "IM SORRY". She tried to pull herself out but failed. "Fucking hell. I'm stuck."

Code laughed as he transformed back into his human mode. Red hair and blue eyes. Jeans and a shirt. Tiny little black wings. He looked for the voice that scared Silent. "Yo whoever is there. We'll leave as soon as I can get Silent out from underneath the junk. Wanna help me?"

"Ugh, fine." Junior replied gruffly. He walks over to see what the commotion around the corner was about. He was surprised to see an oddly colored feline caught between some rusted junk. Even noticing another being helping the cat as well; they had odd appearance as well. It was definitely odd even if it's from this world. Despite these odd figures, he swiftly dashes to lift the junk off the cat finally releasing it free.

Silent scampered out and ran around the hick a few times. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!" She purred, weaving herself around his legs a few times.

Code smiled in relief, "Looks like she's ok. Thanks dude. Sorry for going through your junk, Silent is confused as to where her old base was. Doesn't help that she doesn't remember where the Burners are either."

Junior was stunned by the cat talking, shaking his head in disbelief. "This fur ball can talk?" He asked, looking down to watch the cat weave back and forth between his legs.

Code let out a soft chuckle. "She can do more than that you know." He looked at Silent, "show this guy what else you can do."

Silent stopped what she was doing and looked at the boy, "I'm not a fur ball... I'm partially human." She transformed back into her human form. A light purple hoodie with a grey undershirt and some dark blue jeans along with some sandals that had seen better days. She giggled at the boy's shocked expression while sticking her tongue out, "See?"