Stray Sisters Part 3

Mk I was very thirsty when I wrote this and I feel bad for my rp partner who had to deal with my shit
———————————————————————————

Silent yelped when Wormy seized her hand, bringing her to his face... er mask. "Hey, so the idiot finally moves. What? Did I hit a trigger? Oh, you don't want to be demasked by anyone especially someone that will kick your ass. I cannot believe I like you." Silent whispered before covering her mouth with her hands, praying he did not hear that.

Shadow stared at Wormy. She didn't feel like getting the crap beaten outta her. She sighed and picked up an old pop bottle, smashing the bottom. Hell if he had a weapon, why couldn't she as well? "Wanna run that by me again?" Shadow mocked bottle up.

"Did ya hear what the little kitty said? She has a crush on me. Now, I know why you stick around us so much. So, why do you like me?" Wormy asked, grabbing Silent's hand, roughly, and used his free hand to take hold of her throat.

"Fucking hell!" Silent wheezed, trying to get out of his grip. "S-So what if I like you. That.. that doesn't mean a damn thing." Her face was red possibly from admitting her crush or the fact she was being denied air. "Fuck me!"

Shadow couldn't stop the growing laughter inside of her so she exploded. Laughing so much it made her sides hurt as she dropped the busted pop bottle. She grabbed her sides laughing.

Wormy chuckled, pulling Silent closer to him.

Silent swore he was wearing the smuggest smirk ever. "W-What? You mutt, it's not funny! I just admitted something I should have said! That is not funny! WORMY, I... I can't breathe." She whined.

"So? Mutt thinks it's funny, and so do I. I have a few... well kinks you know. Choking is one of them. You will wish you never spoke to me after what I've done to you." He darkly said.

"Oh ok, ok now I'm done laughing..." Shadow said standing up straight, grabbing the busted pop bottle from the ground, and running at him. She slashed it across his chest, "Let her go Hockey Mask!" Shadow said seriously as she readied to bottle again for another attack.

"And you'll do what? I am taller than you, I have a lazer stick, and if you miss by chance, you might hit her and summon her demon cat. Or I might just end her life right here and now. I do admit, I am rather taking alike to you Silent. Your consistent coming here is quite amusing." Wormy said, chuckling as he stopped strangling Silent and bound her hands up with one glove.

Silent glared at him as best as she could while getting as much air as she possibly could at that moment. "Fuck you asshole!"

"Who the hell do you think you are?!" Shadow growled, taking her knee up and smashing it into his crotch. "Dick.." Shadow said, rolling her eyes at the hockey player.

Wormy growled, letting Silent go. He was in pain like most normal dudes would be.

Silent ungracefully landed on the junk. "I hate you." She said, which meant she was saying thanks to Shadow. "I am still tied up though..." She snickered as her mind went south. "Pffft."

"Oh Gosh...I have bad images in my head now..." Shadow groaned good-natured and lent down a hand to help Silent up, "You're ok...For a kat." Shadow said.

"Thanks, you're ok for a dog... But hey, I can't get yo hand. Jason here tied it up remember. Now, I don't mind being tied up, but it hurts. Ah, I don't want Wormy to write that down. Let's not speak of it this ever. I'm tired, let's call it a draw for now between us until we get better acquainted." Silent smiled tiredly.

"Gottcha" Shadow said as in understanding what Silent said. "Now, how do we get this off?" Shadow asked, fiddling with the tie or knot thing on Silent's hands.