RowdyBoyJunior RP2

"The names Junior, leader of the Mamas Boys gang." Junior said profoundly. "I know what you mean." He said in agreement with Silent. "He's a grade A douchebag and Kane of Motorcity, I can't believe we put hits for him." He added.

"Sure, I can give you a ride, I'll call the others, you might need strong men to help you out." He replied to Silent's request.

Silent almost laughed at the gang name, but she stopped instead making it sound like a cough. "Oh yeah I forgot that there was more than one gang down here."

Code stopped stretching his wings. "I don't have to fly?" He let his wings shrink back down. "Thank fuck." He sighed in relief. "Didn't know there were cars down here though."

Silent blinked, "I didn't mention it? Well, I was down here once with my old car, but it's been long since I've seen it. I just remember the Burners cars and Duke's long ass limo."

"I didn't even know you had a car. Do you even have a license?" Code asked. "We get around on our own."

"I believe I used a car down here cuz transforming into a large cat monster would scare people. And summoning monsters isn't a good idea either."

"Ah true."

Junior called up his crew using his two fingers to make a loud whistle. Within seconds, his crew appears as it was like a military unit. "Well, here it's rest of my crew, ready to serve." He said profundly.

When Silent looked at the other crew members, she noticed they were really tall compared to their short leader. She almost laughed, but she held it back. The second thing she noticed was the really cool looking cars in the middle of the area, and she instantly fell in love. "Holy shit! It looks like a TRON car doesn't it Code?" Her ears and tail popped out as she was getting excited. Her tail waving back and forth like a dogs would.

Code grabbed Silent by the collar of her shirt dragging her back away from the car. "Yes now don't get attached to it. It's not yours." He smiled. "Sorry seems like she likes the design of your rides."

"Heh no problem, we were heavily inspired by the movie make the babies." He replied.

Code laughed, "She loves the series. If you find your car missing either she's making a copy of it or someone else stole it." He gave Silent a look before letting go of her collar.

Silent was dropped as she landed on her feet. "How're we going to do this Code? I mean if there's Garage Wolves there's bound to be frogs and drakes. We can't endanger civilians."

Code sighed, "Junior, that's your name right? As soon as you show us where they are, we highly suggest you guys hide away. Usually Players who have the Player Pins can damage these." He pulled out a pin with a skull on it and showed it to the boy.

"What?" Junior replied. "My crew doesn't back down, you two can't just do it yourselves if there's more pests." He added.

Silent giggled, "Remember we aren't human. And these monsters aren't even remotely near normal enough." She looked at her drawing pin.

Code sighed, "he's just like Soul was when he was a kid." He shrugged, "Fine. But be careful, we tend to go all out when we're in missions. I guess you guys could round up the tadpoles and frogs. They're easy enough."

"Are you kidding me? Normal or not, we can still wrestle the beasts down. I mean that we already do." He replied to Silent. "Tadpoles and frogs? We do more than just that. Hell, we round up drone bots more dangerous than these beast." He replied to Code.

Code sighed, "Fine fine. Just don't come complaining to me or Silent when your arm is coming off pixel by pixel." He looked for some pictures of the likely Noise that were in the vicinity. "Frogs, Tadpoles, wolves, and..."