Dream 4

"So, Duke um... Can you please tell me why I'm here?" I asked the blonde hair dude who had kidnapped me for no reason at all.

"It's Mr. Duke to you. Now, since you're not from around here, tell me about your car..." He said, oddly looking at my car.

I was getting creeper vibes from him so I tried to back away from him, but his goons help me back. "Uh, it's just a Kia Soul. Well, Quantum is really good for me and stuff. But she's just a car? A small, but nice car." I said.

"JUST A CAR? No nononono, lemme tell you something. This baby has grace. Maybe a bit too new for my taste, but she looks fast and magnificent just like Mutt. And the color fits me. I must have her. I need her. How much?" He asked, petting my car.

I was very much creeped out. "What? No, I'm not selling you Quantum. Quantum was and still is my first car. Back off you mechaphilia freak!" I said.

"I love my babies, she will not be in your nasty wrecking hands. Don't worry darling, I will get you." Duke said to my car.

I looked at him with a disgusted glare before being shoved into a wall. "Hey, personal space dude!"

"I don't care, brat. Now, you will GIVE me your car. Or I promise you will wish you did before. I have ways." He smiled.

I glared at him. "No, she's my baby."

"Fine. Babs, call the gangs. You know the ones. The two dumb-ass ones. Time for a little fun." Duke chuckled darkly.

"What? WHAT?" I tried to make it to my car but was knocked out by the bastard himself, Duke.

I awoke to see myself in the middle of a big arena. A big crowd was cheering, and I saw the Duke of Detroit himself, on a podium, sneering at me.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, PEOPLE OF MOTORCITY! LOOK at this wonderful car. This precious baby will be awarded to the gang that beats down the owner of the car." The Duke of Detroit laughed.

"You absolute piece of shit! My car doesn't belong to you!" I yelled. I doubt he could hear me really with all the yelling. I heard laughs and sneering from around me as I turned to see the worst gangs I could have ever met up with.

"Anything, just make sure she isn't dead or the Burners will be a nuisance," Duke smirked, leaving me in the large area with no means of escape and these jackasses.

"Hey there runt, must mean business if the Duke needs you down. This will be fun." A deep voice said from behind me.

I jumped and stared straight up at a dude from the Mama's Boy's gang. I believe his name was Chad or so. I might try to act tough, but really, I am really scared. "Uhhh, hey let's not resort to fighting. We can talk this out!" I was terrified.

Chad just smirked. "I won't get my hands dirty, but the others will. How about it, Junior?"

I looked at the small leader. God, why was he the leader if he was smaller than everyone else?? He got closer to me, and I instinctively backed up until I backed up into something or someone.

Hands grabbed my arms, securing them down while the other hand covered my mouth. I noticed a hockey mask. Electroblades. I was terrified.

"Boss?"

"Do as Duke says, don't kill her." 

~~~~

"Is she gonna be okay? I mean, we might not have the proper medicine for her since she's... you know..." Chuck trailed off, looking at the girl on the bed who had a low-grade fever, well at the time it was, now it was a massive 109-degree fever that just sprouted up randomly after Soul took off to do his mission.

Jacob made a humming noise in the back of his throat. "We better hope so, Chuck this is all we got. Kane's not making it easy to get medicine from up top. Not even Julie can get some." He sighed. He picked up some home-grown herbs and began mixing them to make a solution for Silent.

Chuck sighed, rubbing his arm. "Also, how about... her dreams? Are those getting any better? She's been having a lot of times spacing out and remembering memories that aren't hers. I can tell because we put that tracker on her. You must have seen them right?" He asked Jacob. All those dreams Silent had been having weren't just any ordinary dreams. They were memories from another time it seemed. A different time with everyone in it, an alternate universe as Silent would say.

The only ones who knew about it were Chuck, Jacob, and Soul. Everyone else thought it was just weird or normal for dreams to do that. Soul was worried since they were mainly involving the Mama Boys or the Electroblades. They were... oddly sexual dreams, but they didn't go in deeper into the sexual territory. Just odd...

Silent made a noise as she turned over on her side facing away from the two guys. "Don't touch my car, Duke." She hissed.

Chuck sighed, recording another dream memory to analyze along with Jacob and Soul.