Dream 5

I decided to drive around Motorcity for a while at night since I was unable to sleep. Goddamn insomnia. Jacob told me to be careful since the other gangs were apparently mad as hell.

So I was driving fast, but not as demon fast as Mike does in Mutt, around Motorcity. I had my music pounding loud and probably annoying a lot of sleeping or trying to sleep motorcitizens.

My stomach growled, and I saw the sign for Antonio's Pizza glowing down below me. "Nice timing. I'll just get. Twizzlers and some water." I smiled, turning up my speakers and letting down the windows. Viper by F777 was playing in the car.

The problem was... How do I get down there? I was at the top of the broken road, and the place was at the bottom. I am not gonna waste my gas and drive down there.

"Well, Quantum baby. How about we test Chuck's new feature?" I patted her side. The inside of her interior lit up with a bunch of neon colors. I moved my fingers across a few of the colors as they moved to the beat of the song. "Let's go." I backed up and drove off the end of the road, spiraling down to the eatery. My stomach lurched.

I didn't see a Kanebot fly right into me.

That was not fun as it made me spin out of control. The song matched my distress, and I frantically tried to regain control. "I'm getting sick," I whined. I saw the ground coming near me more and more, and possibly some people? I screamed as I remembered Chuck's new feature. "Work!"

A small gun emerged from my cover, and I saw it shoot an odd jelly-like substance. It covered the ground as I landed on it, at an odd angle, flipping over my car and ripping my seat belt off. I flew out of my car door and landed in front of something or someone.

"That hurts like a bitch." I whined, holding my head. I felt something wet make contact with my hands. "I'm bleeding, that's nice..." I growled, sitting up on my elbows to stare at the damage to my Kia.

Quantum was fine. No harm.

Except for the dent that Kanebot made. The jelly substance vanished, as the small gun went back into my car. My car door was still open, and I was blasting music still. Speaking of which, where is that bot?

That bot was flying around, and I just pointed at it.

Quantum shot it out of the sky.

"I'm not hungry anymore. I hurt. Ok, that was a stupid idea." I chuckled, lying back down to see some hockey players...Hockey players... HOCKEY PLAYERS?!

"Holy shit!" I whined, crawling away slowly to my car. Something stepped on my leg, and I cringed. "Heeey! Oh..."

"Ya almost hit me." The lanky redheaded Electroblade said.

I shrugged. "No, I believe um... The Kanebot MADE me hit you. Blame KANE on it." I smiled, crawling to my car as quickly as ever.

"You were de the one in de car. Driving de car. Now doll, what should I do with ya? Need to be taught a lesson." He said, picking me up by my collar. His mask was really frightening. Jason looking, wannabe.

"Ehehehhe, I'll get Dutch and Chuck to make more custom parts? Just don't hurt Quantum or me! And my name is not Doll." I said.

"I will do want I want ya hear? Name's Wormy, and you will be my personal Burner informant. Tell me everything ya know. I won't hurt ya or ya car. Deal doll?" He asked, pulling me to his chest. His hockey stick near my neck. "Whatcha say, sweetheart?"

My mind was racing. My face was red. I was trembling. "Um." I bit my lip.

Wormy tightened his grip, using his other hand to force my face near his mask. I could hear his breathing, AND feel it. "Times a ticking dolly, would you rather me do something worse than the car? Like you for example?" He laughed.

I freaked. "Fine. Fine. FINE. Just don't touch me." I snapped. I was struggling in his grip.

"Good, little dolly. Your name? Or do you prefer dolly?" Wormy smiled, moving towards my car.

I smiled as I saw my baby. FREEDOM AT LAST! "uh... Silent?" I grunted when he put something on my wrist, "WHAT IS THIS?"

"Doll, this is to tell us if you have betrayed us. It will shock you. Now, we can only get it off." He said, pushing me over on my back, as he leaned over. "Small, but cozy... Dis nice. I might have fun in dis. Now..."

"I will not hesitate to beat your ass."

He had lifted his mask off a bit and hovered lower down near me.

"Try anything funny, and I'll beat you up."

"Doll, this is just the beginning. Next time we meet, we might be friends, hell maybe even lovers." He pulled his mask back down and got out of the car. He slammed the door shut and rode off. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Silent awoke immediately to find herself in her bed. She looked over at her arm to see if the device was latched on it. She sighed in relief when she found out that it wasn't. "Thank God, it was just a dream." She laid back in the bed, staring at the ceiling as a face moved in front of her. She screeched.

"Silent, stop! It's me! It's me, Soul!" Soul said, calming her down. He held her hands down, leaning over her. "I came to see if your fever died down."

Silent let out a sigh of relief. "You scared me you know that."

Soul chuckled, "I know." He raised his forehead to her own, and he was happy to find out that it had died down. "It's gone. You can leave the room now and do whatever it is you like to do." He smiled, standing up and holding out his hand for Silent to take.

Silent smiled. "Thanks, Soul."