Dream 3

Fayse and I were gonna make a cake to thank Cheryl for taking us in for home since the start of joining Motorcity. It was gonna be a huge cake since the occupants of the house were very large boys, except for one boy. Time to get the creativity on!

"I AM SO EXCITED!" I smiled, cleaning off the little dabs of batter off of my apron. I would have licked it off, but since I am allergic to like everything, I don't wanna take a risk. "Aren't you?"

Fayse giggled. "Yes, she'll be happy!"

I looked around for the icing to find out that we had no more left except for a tube of blue.

We needed a lot more.

"Um, we are out of another colored icing." I sighed, adding more blue onto the cake.

"Really? I thought we had more?" Fayse looked at the tubes to see that they were empty except for the blue one that I was using... "Hmp, fine. I'll be back. I'm going to the store. Don't let any of the boys eat the cake."

"Alright!" I smiled, saluting her as icing caked my face.

I was working on the bottom layer of the cake very focused when I heard the front door open. I thought it was Fayse at first. I paid no mind to it.

Footsteps entered the kitchen, growing louder behind me as they stopped right behind me.

"Fayse, did you get the other colors? My eyes hurt from blue." I grumbled, turning around to see Junior. I yelped, dropping the tube of blue in my hand.

"What? Making a cake for who? Yo, why you keep freezing up every time I'm like this close to you?" Junior asked as he leaned closer to me.

My knees were buckling from being at an awkward angle. "What're you doing here?" I asked.

"Uh? I live here? You're making a mess of the kitchen! Why the fuck is there a cake here?" He reached over me, trying to get the cake.

I smacked his leg with my hand. "No! Don't touch the cake! It's special! It's special for someone!" I snapped.

Junior glared at me, bending down. "Who? That doesn't matter, you know you got a lot of icing in your hair and on your face."

"What?" I blinked.

He used his right finger to swipe up a streak of icing that was on my cheek into his house, he licked his lips. "That tastes nice."

~~~~

Silent woke up with a jolt, and her face was red as hell. She put her face in her hands, groaning at the memory. "What the hell is wrong with me? I do NOT like that asshole."

"Silent, you up? We gotta do a mission?" Soul knocked on the door.

Silent sighed, "I'm coming. I'm coming. Just had a ... weird dream. Lemme grab my stuff." She jumped up and grabbed her equipment. She opened the door to see Soul ready to go when he held his hand to her forehead. "What?"

Soul waited a minute before replacing his hand with his forehead. "You got a low-grade fever. You're not going out." He summoned a minion to find Jacob or someone with medicine. "Stay in bed. Have those weird dreams again about that Junior kid alright?"

Silent froze. Her eye's widened while she screamed. "HOW DID YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT? YOU FUCKER."