RedVendetta RP

There was a crack outside his door that jolted him up from an unintentional nap. Red had taken to sleeping in his car (the few times he actually did sleep) because it made him feel like less dimensional rift transportation whatevers happened. Of course, his theory wasn't at all valid because he's still found himself getting thrown around back and forth between universes.

Red felt a giant knife poke at the side of his helmet and he rolled his eyes as he moved out of its way and out of his car. He scanned the are briefly, looking for the source of the crack.

And a few feet away from him sat an injured feline.

Red walked up to it slowly and cautiously, as if he didn't want to scare it off. And, when he was a foot away, he sat down, with his legs crossed, and offered his palm to the creature.

There was small tint of a smile on his lips behind the helmet.

"Hey there, kitty. What are you doing in a place like this?"

———————————————-

Silent walked around in her kitty form. She had purple fur with darker stripes and a white underbelly. Her eyes were golden as she stalked the down the road. She was tired, and a bit hurt from hiding in a junkyard full of sharp objects. She winced because her front paw was twisted a bit. "Shitty dogs, I need to get this fixed up. She winced, looking around to find a place to settle for a while. She sighed, spotting a dangerous looking deathtrap of a car. "Who would drive that?" She whispered, smelling to see if anyone was nearby. She smelt someone, but she couldn't see them. "I don't think they will mind if I just take a rest on the car." She jumped on top of the car.

It's always the pleasant dreams that get cut short and, after weeks of nightmares, Red had been relieved—if only for a little while. But no, of course, the dream is cut short. Right before the best moment, when his foot is hovering above Chilton's broken body and all is left to do is stomp, the fantasy ends. Red is jolted awake, back to the reality of his dark and claustrophobic driver's seat. Neon red lights greeted him, as usual, creating shadows for the fan of knives and saws enclosing him in an ironic cocoon of safety.

He flipped on the visual panels, watching the dark wasteland around him draw itself slowly on the panorama. Red stretched his arms out, knocking a few deadly swords out of his way. "Time to work, I guess." He muttered desolately to himself.

Finding Deluxian defectors was fun, at first. But now it was just tedious. If anything though, Red enjoyed the nice long drives. And the part where he got to hurt people. It was mindless work, which he sometimes wanted. So, Red's car roared to life, with every intention to driving swiftly into the distance.

Silent screeched as the car zoomed forwards. She didn't expect it to move, she almost fell off if it were not for her claws. She swore she was gonna get de-nailed. A human hanging onto a death trap car or a cat. She decided to stick to the latter. "OH MY GOD, STOP WHOEVER YOU ARE, DO YOU NOT CHECK TO SEE IF ANYTHING OR ANYONE IS SLEEPING ON YOUR CAR?" She screeched, her heart racing. She hated adrenaline. It scared her. AND her being outside of the car, scared her even more. "I will not hesitate to claw your face!!" She whined, gripping onto the spikes on the top of the car.

She just decided to close her eyes and pray to God she would not die. If she did, she would so kindly haunt this asshole for killing her.

Red could swear he heard something, but the possibility just felt ridiculous, so he ignored it. He drove off into the city, rounding tough paths for the fun of it-- but he could still hear the faint sound of a high-pitched whine.

"Maybe it's not my imagination," he whispered to himself, slowing the car down. He came to a stop in a small, isolated area. Red stepped out of his car and looked around. So, the noise wasn't coming from someplace nearby. What was it then? He rubbed his helmet and turned around. That's when he noticed the feline on his car, its nails deep in the metal. He gaped at it, wondering how the fuck a cat got on his ride in first place-- and how it managed to survive that short drive.

Red picked her up by the neck, holding its skin up and staring at the creature face-to-face. "You sure picked a dangerous spot to rest, little kitty."

Silent tensed, curling up her tail when she was picked up by the dude. She was shivering from the adrenaline, her heart was beating. She lost all her will to do anything for the rest of the day. She mewed, "Well, it wasn't my fault... I was tired of being chased by dogs, and my paws hurt. So, I just slept on it. I didn't know anyone was using it!" She closed her eyes, opening them again to see a helmet. She tried to see if there was a face indeed in there.

"You remind me of... someone I... used to know..." She whispered, staring at her reflection in the mask.

He dropped the creature almost instantly.

Did it just... Did it just-- What? Red tumbled backwards onto his car and looked down at the feline he'd just dropped. Maybe he imagined it. Cats don't talk. That was really just how it was. Unless it was an android or something. Ok. That seemed logical. It was a machine. That looked like a cat.

"Uh."

He bent down, and knelt on the floor. "Alright?"

No honestly, how the hell was he supposed to deal with this situation anyway?

Silent yelped. "Ow, you didn't have to drop me! What was that for? I did nothing to you." She hissed, rubbing her head. "Yes, I talk. Get over it. Never seen a talking animal before? This is Motorcity, home of the mutants and other strange things." She closed her eyes quickly.

"Actually, I'm not a cat. Well, haven't always been one, but I do like being able to change back and  forth. That's the benefit of being a demon I guess." Silent sighed, she did wish she was in her normal form now. Having to talk with a dude as a cat kinda freaked her out, and he almost killed her. She opened her eyes, pointing her tail near the car. "How do you exactly drive a deathtrap? I mean, isn't it dangerous? I can see why you wear armor. My car isn't like this, well.. small and stuff, but she's still great at speed."

Red merely watching the little thing talk for a bit. Even a few seconds after it'd finished speaking, he didn't reply. Right yeah, ok. Mutant cat. Talking mutant cat. He could accept that, sure.

The amour-clad boy sighed. He liked cats, but this was kind of ridiculous. Plus, it showed him attitude. Red wasn't sure how he felt about that-- but he wasn't so far gone that he'd punch a talking cat. Even if it was talking, it was still kind of cute.

"Leave my car be," He finally replied. "It's better this way. At least I'm the one who can drive her."

Red huffed, then realized. "Wait, what do you mean your car? You're a cat. Why do you need a car?"

"Even though I might look like a cat, I'm actually a demon who can turn between a cat and a human. So I own a car." Silent sighed.

"I own a car. It's red, a KIA soul, and her name is Quantum. Small car, but she's fine. I don't use my car all the time since I am on foot mostly. Do you want proof?" Silent said, walking a bit closer to him and staring at him.

Yeah, alright. Words. He was hearing words, but not really listening. Red really didn't feel like taking shit from a cat-- even if the cat was claiming not to be a cat. Uh huh. Right. What was going on and on about anyway? Guardians and demons and stuff? Right, right. Red crossed his arms, looking down on the creature pretty fucking incredulously. Not that it could see his expression under the helmet, so whatever.

Also, he didn't think he'd ever heard someone call themselves 'sassy'. That was a first. Red decided he liked it better when cats didn't talk to him. Their attitudes was so much easier to handle when all they did was meow all cute-like and stuff. Hearing actual words? Well, not as cute.

"Whatever you say, kitty." He replied when he'd noticed it finally stopped rambling. "I believe it when I see it, I guess."

Silent purred, laughing a bit. "You remind me of my brothers, annoying twits but adorable anyway." She smiled, stepping back a bit as she sat down on the ground. Her tail curled around her as she sat proudly up.

"You shall believe when you see it." She smiled, closing her eyes softly. She took a deep breath and opened them again to see herself sitting on the ground, cross legged. Scuffed up Khakis, flipflops, a purple long sleeved top. A bit of pale skin, freckles on the face, hazel eyes, and light brown hair that went down to her to chin. "Oh, and my name isn't kitty, it's Silent." She stuck her tongue out playfully.