RedPonyLegs RP

Silent was walking around the junkyard randomly. She was thinking about the mysterious man again. She met him two days ago. Why did he wear the mask? He was not scarred. What happened to him to make him do that? "I wonder if I'll met him again..." She whispered as she closed her eyes, taking a deep breath. She opened them again to see that she was on the ground with paws. "Dammit, not again." She mewed, hearing footsteps. She immediately hid behind some tires.

He tread lightly on the gravel path, holding onto some sort of axe that had been splattered with dirt and grime. It was huge, but obviously not too heavy since the young boy was carrying it with obvious ease, and it was covered in scratches, chips and dents. He seemed exhausted as he slowly made his way to the small shack at the end of the junkyard, knees wobbling every now and again, feet dragging just about as often.

Sighing, he set the battered weapon down on a small, welded metal table and sat down on a pile of mouldy newspapers that had probably been there for longer than he was born. They were hard as rock.

With a sort of tiredness about it, he looked around and then reached his hands around the back of his head to unhook the clasp on the back of his home-made helmet. Pulling it off just as slow as all his other movements, he lay it in his lap and then dropped his back and head against the shack wall behind him.

He huffed."What a day." His voice was small, rough with lack of use. For just a moment, he dropped his hands to his sides and closed his eyes. 'Just one second....My eyes hurt....One second.....' Were his last thoughts before he carelessly drifted off into a shallow sleep.

Silent peeked her head out once he was not making a noise. "There he is, I wonder if he is ok. He seemed kinda tired. Maybe he won't recognize me, I'll get a bit closer, better not make any noises." She mewed, quietly trotting to where had gone.

She peeked inside the shack, seeing him sleeping while he rested up against the wall. His helmet in his hands. She twitched her ears as she silently snuck inside. She was just at a safe distance, maybe under the metal table or so. "He looks so nice." Silent mewed. She put her paws on her mouth. Was it too loud? Did he hear it?

He wasn't woken up by her moving about, but he stirred enough to cause his helmet to drop and poke him sharply on the feet. Arms flailing, he jerked out of his slumber and glanced around, his thoughts not of danger but of being caught without his helmet. Just as quickly, he picked it up and slid it back on his head with a weary sigh, leaning back against the wall.

Whatever it was, he could handle it. It's not like he was really sleeping or anything, just resting his eyes. With arms crossed and legs spread open and stiff, he nodded off again, wondering if he'll ever find his car in this huge mess. Maybe...

Silent froze, wondering if he was sleeping again or not. His helmet made it hard to tell. She strained her ears to hear his breathing. It was slow and quiet, but still couldn't tell if he was asleep. "Poor kiddo." She wandered out from underneath the table. She sighed, walking closer to him.

"I wish I could help you." She mewed, walking outside of the shed. "Hey wait, where is his car? Did he lose it? That thing was a deathtrap! He does look tired, maybe he did lose it. I can probably find it maybe..." She mewed again. She looked over her shoulder, at the man. "Just rest." She ran off into the junkyard, looking for the car. After a long time, she came back with nothing but some bites.

"Stupid dogs, I'll show them not to mess with me." She hissed, "Ok, now I am tired. But he needs his car... How the fuck did you loose your car?!" She spat, looking at the shed. She closed her eyes once again, but not opening them because she was tired, she felt herself slowly change back to human mode. "I'll just... rest for a bit, the.. bites hurt... No worries..." She closed her eyes, falling asleep quickly.

He jerked awake, limbs flying around stiffly."Wha-" He murmured, looking around. Standing up, he looked down at the sleeping girl with obvious disdain."Oh, god. Not you again." He groaned, walking over to her.

"Hey!" He yelled, poking her with his foot."Hey, you can't sleep out here girl. You'll get some disease or..something." He scratched the back of his neck, waiting for a response from the sleeping cat-girl-thing.

Silent twitched, hearing voices. Or well maybe one voice. She didn't even get to rest for long or so. She ached so much, and she probably got infected bites from those mutts. She opened her eyes a bit, "h...huh?" The light burned her eyes.

She noticed someone standing over her. She tried to see it, but... her eyes hurt so badly. She realized it was the mysterious man, and she quickly (or tried to) get up. She trembled a bit, as she just got up to her knees. She closed her eyes and drew in a deep breathe, hoping she wouldn't transform. Her hearing was fuzzy. Ok, she will never sleep out in the open again. She held her head with her hands, trembling slightly. She cracked open her eyes slowly to see she was still human.

Everything was blurry though. "W..What?" She spoke. She blinked for 10 times to get her eyes back to normal. Once she did, she looked up to see the man.

He stared down at her and tilted his head to the side curiously."...You alright?" He huffed, crossing his arms and cocking his hips in an expression more of annoyance than genuine worry.

"Get up." He sighed, reaching out a hand for her to grab.

Silent instantly sharpened her senses. Her head still hurt like hell. Her wounds were fucking stinging, but it was her own damn fault for sleeping. "You don't have command over me." She snapped, looking around before taking his hand to get up.