Stray Sisters Part 1

So I found some of the old rps I did while the fandom was still active so here; I'm sorry it's so horrible and Idk why I was so thirsty for some characters. Also, some parts might be missing cuz I deleted the blog I used for this rp and I can't access the whole thread. So it jumps around a bit
———————————————————————————

Silent sat on the ground, snoozing away to the somewhat warm light. She looked like a cat baking in the sunlight. She was splayed out on the ground, T-shirt, and jeans while listening to music from her phone, and didn't hear anything at all, such as the rumbling of cars coming towards her.

The medium-sized brown car drove on until screeching to a halt when something blocked their path. The sisters surprised at the action skidded to a halt themselves. Angel accidentally bumped into the back of Shadow's car, Griffin. Shadow frowned getting out of her car and walking over to the person that blocked her path.

Shadow nudged the girl with her foot and if that didn't work she could always kick her awake. Shadow heard her sisters get out of their cars to hearing their footsteps walk at a pace to her.

Silent felt nudging on her body, she opened her eyes softly to see someone in front of her. She smiled, "Hello there. What brings you here?" She spoke a bit too loudly because of her headphones.

Shadow's sensitive canine hearing made her wince a bit but she shook it off as she looked at the girl. "You're blocking our path." She stated her sister's crowding behind her to see.

"PATH? I don't see one... oh, I must have fallen off Looker's little experiment. Woopsie Daisy. Well, I'll move." She closed her eyes and reopened them again to see herself as a purple feline. "No worries, I'll just be sleeping around here. Oh and tell Junior if he so much as touched Quantum, I will fucking end his life." She purred.

"What the hell's a Quantum?" Jade whispered to Shadow who shrugged but then glared at the purple cat. "We don't talk to them or not often," Shadow growled out referring to the mama's boys.

"Quantum is the name of my red Kia Soul, thank you very much. She is a wonderful baby, and if Junior touches her again, I'll break his neck. Anyway, you smell like them a bit. Well, your scent has theirs mingling in too. So, if you do see them. Tell them that I will personally claw Junior's face off." She purred.

Shadow raised her eyebrows at the cat as Angel absentmindedly sniffed herself trying to understand what the cat had meant. Jade looked down at the purple cat. "What are you trying to say?" she asked.

"You don't know? Many creatures can smell different scents of certain people. Since I GET harassed weekly by the blades and boys, I can now separate their smells. I thought you were visiting them, so I smelt the scent. No offense, but my smell is very keen." She explained

"Well, you're wrong Kat," Shadow said ready to head back to her car. Angel still sniffing her clothes while Jillian and Madison stared at her weirdly.

"I'm never wrong, just maybe confused, but never wrong. You won't be able to sense it because you are not given Looker's unfortunate little power bursts now and then. But, you do smell like them. On your way to them perhaps? Do you like them?" Silent snickered.

Outraged, Shadow grabbed up the cat by the back of the neck holding it close to her face as she growled, "Who the hell do you think you are!?"

"Hey, watch it there, bitch. Even if I am like this, it still causes bruises on my human side. I am Silent of the Brawlers, human and cat, and have a guardian named Looker who is a demonic feline. And, I can sense feelings. Did I hit a rough spot? No worries, I have feelings for only, well maybe three, people down here. Junior is one of them."

"Ok ew," Angel exclaimed after she stopped sniffing herself. "I watch it? Kat, you shouldn't be napping on the road what if I didn't stop? Huh? Then what would happen? " Shadow asked.

"If you hit me, you would be in hell. Looker is a guardian to me, if he senses pain in me, he becomes deathly dangerous. A cat with darkness to control. Stop calling me cat, bitch, it's Silent." Silent hissed.

Shadow rolled her eyes at the feline and purposely pinched her skin a bit, "So are you threatening us or something?" Angel asked or rather shouted at the cat.

Silent hissed at the girl. "What do you think? If you dare hurt me, he will not be fucking happy with you a lot. I can see your entrails strewn over the junkyards. Blood fresh in the air." She purred, biting the girl's hand.

"Ow! You son of a-" shadow yelled releasing the purple cat, grabbing a hold of her injured hand "What the hell are you waiting for!? Get that cat!" Shadow barked at her pack who soon had transformed into their canine selves while growling at the feline.

"Come at me, bro." Silent hissed, dashing off into the junkyard. A screech from her signified that she had been caught by something or rather someone. "LEMME GO YOU FUCKTARD! I SWEAR I WILL RIP YOUR HEAD OFF, WORMY" She screeched.

Shadow and her sisters ran toward the noise when they made it to their destination, Shadow was a bit surprised to see a hockey player but she snickered at the cat's distress.

"LET ME GO. STOP, I HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING TO YOU TO CAUSE THIS. OK FINE, I BROKE YOUR STICK. HAPPY NOW, BUT ITS FIXED AND STUFF." Silent hissed as the boy held her by the tail. It hurt. PAIN PAIN PAIN. "Stop laughing at me mutt!" Silent hissed.

"Seems like you're in a sticky situation kat, I think I can laugh all I want," Shadow said smiling while holding her injured hand.

"I AM NOT. SHUT THE FUCK UP! OW WORMY THAT HURTS. STOP, YOU DON'T HOLD A CAT BY THE TAIL. OR ANYTHING." Silent hissed, as she randomly transformed back into a human. "I AM GETTING LIGHTHEADED. DUDE,... I AM SO GLAD I PUT PANTS ON TODAY. I DO NOT COPE WELL WITH BEING UPSIDE DOWN."

Shadow couldn't comprehend the situation so she blurted out the first thing that came to her mind. "That hockey player's name is Wormy?" She was a little dumbfounded and felt a little like her sister from blurting that out, but she had to roll with it.

Silent snickered, "Yes, I can't believe it either. Who names their kid Wormy. Such a name is to be given to a Pokémon or a pet." She laughed. "Put me down Wormy. I am getting sick, I hate being upside down." Silent clawed with her arms. She couldn't reach, but still, she tried. "Why you all silent and stuff. Cat got your tongue?"

Shadow smiled while her sisters rested by her feet, thinking this will lead nowhere.

"HEY, IM TALKING TO YOU. FINE BE ALL JASON LIKE YOU DICK." Silent screeched, "Seriously what is wrong with you. You gonna kill me or just stand there." She asked. She tilted her head to the side. "

"Pffft." The sound came from Jade who sat in her canine form by Shadow's feet.

Silent whined, "Stop laughing at me. STOP! It's strange for him to be quiet! He scares me even more than he usually does. Wait, what if it's Jason. DON'T KILL ME. PLEASE. I ROOTED FOR YOU IN FREDDY VS JASON." Silent screeched. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" She glared. She grabbed something, and she threw it towards the dogs.

The canines scattered leaving Shadow alone. The object hit Shadow in the shin; it was sure to leave an ugly bruise in its place. Shadow was in pain and getting revenge seemed like the only thing on her mind as she launched herself toward the girl fist raised back ready to punch.

"WORMY, IF YOU ARE JUST GONNA STAND THERE AND HOLD ME LIKE A STATUE. CAN'T YOU UM, I DON'T KNOW, PUT ME DOWN AND KICK MY ASS FROM THERE? What are you staring at....! If you are staring at what I think you are, I will fucking burn you." Silent paid no mind to Shadow as she hissed at the redhead.

Shadow smiled even though she was in pain because she knew she was about to cause this girl pain Shadow thought as her fist connected with the girl.