Chapter 2: Living w/ a Good Girl (pic of Marissa above)

NATES P.O.V.

I am staying with a fucking  nerd until my damn house gets fixed. I hate my fucking  life. At least she is sort of cute. I smile at her as she walks me to my room.

"This is your room,but we will have to share a bathroom", the nerd said to me.She has dark brown hair, like mine with chocolate brown eyes.

I hope nobody finds out I have to live here in the time being. I remember that Marissa, i think that's her name, is still standing at the door.

"Thanks babe", i say with a smirk before shutting the door on her. " I am not your babe,"I hear her say from outside the door. When i open the door, she was still standing there as i hoped she was.

"shutup and show me where the bathroom is, i have to piss", i say as i start to smirk.

"Straight ahead of you", she says walking away to her room. After i am done, I walk into the room to get some sleep before school, but only to find purple walls and Marissa changing. I sceam and then she turns around and starts screaming. I start laughing, but she looks mad. I scan her body before she has time to put her clothes on.

"Someone switched our rooms", I joke.

"Not funny, now get out", she says with an angry grin on her face. She pushes me out of her room enough to shut it and lock it.

I am not a horny pervert, but Marissa has a amazing body inside the nerd she pretend to be. I hope that is not the last time seeing that body around here!