Chapter 16: Will You Stay with Me?

NATES P.O.V.

How can everybody else's words not bother me, but Marissa has such a big affect on me. When Mar and I fell asleep on the couch, I had a dream. More like a nightmare.

In my nightmare, everybody found out about me living with her and starting making fun of us. It ended with a punch in the face and that was when I was woken up.

Mrs. Smith's P.O.V.

When my husband and friend got back to our temporary house, we directly stopped in our tracks. We were all looking at where my son and his next door housemate laid there sleeping.

Did they have sex? No, both of their clothes were on. I start to think about Ms. Ryans' and I's bet. She said Marissa and Nate would hate each other by the time our house got fixed, but I think they will develop feeling for each other.

The bet was based on $100 and by the looks of it, I would think I am winning.

"Nate wake up", I said to my wonderful son.

"Wake up Marissa", I say to the sleeping angel next to my daring son. He doesn't think I know what he does. Hmf, I know way more then he thinks and I am not so happy. Marissa is sweet and I like her. I see nates eyes start to open and start blinking at a slow pace.

"Mom, don't wake her", Nate said with a big yawn.

"okay then, well, get her to bed", I smirk at Nate while he starts laughing. He gets up and makes sure he doesn't wake Marissa up.

"Goodnight mom", Nate kisses my cheek.

Nates P.O.V.

I get up to get Marissa to her bed. I really don't care what our parents think about us. They are the ones who put us in the same house. I pick her up and carry her to her room and onto her bed.

"Nate, will you stay with me?" Marissa's voice was very quiet and her eyes were still shut.

"One second Princess", I smile at the half-sleeping beauty on the bed. I hear both of our parent's door shut and I walk to my door and shut it so they think I went to sleep in my room. I very quietly shut Marissa's door and slide into bed with her.

She lays her head on my chest after I take my shirt off. I wrap my hands around her small, but curvy body.

"I can't fall asleep", she says to me.

"Then get your ass over here", I smirk a her and I see her smile.

She moves closer and I grab her waist and pull her on top of me. We smash our lips together and I bite her bottom lip, asking for permission to enter. She opens her mouth and grants access. I explore the inside of her mouth and I am instantly intoxicated by the taste of her mouth. Damn! Shit! Not right now! It's too late and I have a big ass bulge in my pants Marissa feels because she starts to laugh and my face starts to turn red, but she can't see because it is dark. Thank God for the night time!

She gets off me and lays back down on my chest which is now trying to catch it's breath. We both close our eyes and start to doze off. I hope that damn alarm clock never goes off.