Chapter 30: Back Home Without the Girl

MARISSAS P.O.V.

"Who were you on the phone with?" the man asked.

"What do you mean?" I ask, playing dumb.

"Don't play dumb with me you bitch, give me the phone", he says while snatching the phone from my shoe.

"They know where I am and they are coming to get me", I smirk.

"Guess we will have to change the location then", he laughs and I realize I should not have told him anything. I lost my chance to get away.

Minutes later, the three boys come in and put a blind fold over me.

***

"I'm sorry", one of the boys says.

"Which boy are you?" I ask.

"Alec", he says while taking the blindfold off me.

"Why are you helping him?' I ask.

"He is threatening to kill each of my brothers and me if we misbehave or don't do what he says", Alec looks down in disappointment.

"We are going to get out of here safely and your Dad will rot in jail", I say and Alec looks up at me.

"What makes you think he is going to let that happen?" he asks.

"What are miracles for and why do they happen? Because somebody has hope and I have hope that we are going to get out of here", I smile and Alec smiles back.

"I would call the police, but I don't have a phone or anything to be able to call them and if it happened right now, my dad would kill us right now. We have to wait a while and do it when he is desperate", he whispers.

NATES P.O.V.

The cops are behind me waiting to enter. I barge in the door and look around, nobody is here. I look around and find a note sitting on the couch;

You're a little too late –Liam

Goddammit! I should have come last night. I walk out to where the cops are waiting for me.

"She's gone", I whisper.

"I'm sorry", the officer says.

"Aren't you going to tell me that we are going to find her?' I ask the female officer.

"I would, but I'm not sure we can keep that promise and I don't want to get your hopes up", she says and I break down.

"Why does this have to happen? It is not her fault, it's all my fault that she could be dying right now and I never got to tell her how I feel about her. I love this girl and I don't want the news to come. I love her so much and I can't live without her. The past three days I have been trying to tell her I love her and something always happens. I don't want another love of my life, I want Marissa Nicole Ryans. I want kids with her. I want a house with her. I want a voicemail that has both of our names and I want my life with her in it", I put my heart out to the officer.

"We are going to try everything to get her back, but I want you to go home and visit your family while you let us do everything we can do", the officer says while hugging me.

"Can you call me if anything happens?" I ask.

"Of course I will, you will be the first to find anything out", the officer smiles.

I hug the officer and then start my journey back to the hotel. I pack my bags and Marissa's and take a taxi to the airport. I buy one ticket to Perry Mount, California and get on the plane that is going to take me home.

***

I get off the plane and make my way to the baggage claim and then look for my parents. When I spot them I walk over and give them a weak smile while hugging my crying mom and my tearing up dad.

I am going to have a Q&A at the end of this book which is near. I want you guys to PM me or email me kiersday@yahoo.com, questions that you have had or still do in or about the book! XOXO Kiers❤️