Chapter 25: Beach Trippin'

Picture- Marissa on left and Sammy on right ;)

NATES P.O.V.

I barely got any sleep last night. Every time I would finally let sleep take over me, Marissa would toss and turn. I mean I don't blame her, but I still didn't know exactly what happened. Marissa will tell me when she is ready to talk about it.

At about 9:00, I decide to go make some breakfast for the sleeping beauty. I decide on toast, eggs and bacon. Marissa loves orange juice and there is a little bit left in the bottle so I pour that into a plastic cup. When the food is finished cooking, I put it all on a plate and grab the juice and walk back to Marissa.

It is 10:00 and she has been sleeping for 12 hours!

"Marissa wake up", I whisper in her ear, but she doesn't bulge.

"Marissa wake up", I say louder. She still doesn't wake up, so I try my last resort.

"MARISSA THERE IS A FIRE", I yell and jump on her.

"Ahhh", she yells and jumps up. I start laughing uncontrollably, but she looks a little mad.

"I am kidding, there is no fire", I laugh at her.

"You are an asshole", she says and pouts.

"I made breakfast", I smile while handing the plate to her. She stuffs the food in her mouth and in less than 1 minute, the plate is empty.

"Get ready, we are going to the beach with our friends", I smile.

"Our?" she questions.

"I invited both of our friends. You know, the boys and Samantha", I say as a smile spreads across Marissa's face.

"I am going to take a shower", she says and I stand up.

I walk back to my room and to my closet and pull out my white swim bottoms. The word trunk bothers me and makes me feel like a little kid. I go to the kitchen to make a lunch and realize we have no more bread or lunch meat so sandwiches are out of the question. At least there is a concession that sells food at the beach so we can get food from there.

I go back to my room and get everything ready while Marissa is in the shower. Damn, she takes a long time. When I hear the water go off and Marissa's bedroom door shut, I run to the bathroom and jump in the shower.

MARISSAS P.O.V.

I haven't been to the beach in forever. I take a shower and shave my legs and underarms. I finally decide on getting out of the shower and I walk to my room. I find a turquoise, green, teal and white strappy top and teal bottoms and decide that is what I am going to wear.

I throw on some holey, light wash jean shorts and a Nike long sleeve crop top. I throw my messy hair into a ponytail and grab my dark blue sunglasses. I grab an extra ponytail because my hair has a habit of breaking them and my black flip flops.

I walk to the closet and grab my The Little Mermaid towel and a blue one for Nate. I walk to the living room and wait for Nate. After about 25 rounds of Color Switch, Nate walks over to me looking as fine as always.

"Are you ready?" he asks and I nod.

"Are we picking up Justin and Sammy?" I ask him.

"Yes, the rest are driving in Alex's car and are going to meet us there", he said.

SAMANTHAS P.O.V.

Nate- Do you want to come to the beach tomorrow?

Me- Who is all going?