Chapter 5: Shhh (pic of Samantha above)

MARISSAS P.O.V.

I was walking to my locker when I saw Nate. He was sticking his dirty tongue down Kylie Musten's throat. EW! I get to my locker, Samantha Evans, my best friend, standing next to locker waiting for me. Sammy has straight blonde hair and the brightest pair of blue eyes I have ever seen. She is really nice with a little edgy side, but happens to be my only friend at Perry Mount. I mean people like me because I'm nice, but they are not actually friends with me.

"Hey, you didn't call me this morning", Sammy says frowning. Every morning when I am getting ready for school, I FaceTime Sammy for her help to my pick out my outfit.

"Sorry, it's been really busy with Nate living with us", I said.

"WHAT?!?", she yelled across the whole hallway making everybody look at us.

"Shut up, we're trying to keep it on the down low", I whisper, looking around to make sure nobody is looking. Nate is looking at me, when I pull Sammy close to my locker.

"Please do not tell anyone", I plead to her.

"The Nate Smith, the one that you have been crushing on since the fifth grade, shocker", she said. I start cracking up and I give her a little nudge.

By this time, everybody has gotten back to there conversations and stopped looking at us. We head to lunch. We walk into the crowded cafeteria to our normal table. We sit with the smart kids because that is the only open table that we can sit at.

I look around and see Nate with a DIFFERENT GIRL sitting on his lap! Her name is Lizzie Freeman, the school slut. She sleeps around with everybody and their fathers. One time I heard Mr. Robinson had an affair to Mrs. Robinson with Lizzie.

CRAP! Nate caught me looking at them. I see him start walking over to our table and I start casually eating my lunch.

"Do you like the view", he says with an angry face. I roll my eyes, finish my bite of my sandwhich, and play dumb.

"What are you talking about?", I question him. He has a very confused look on his face.

"Nevermind, I am bringing my boys to the house after school today", Nate said.

"Okay, see you after school", I smile. He rolled his eyes and walked of looking agitated. Whatever. I can't believe the hottest boys in school are come to MY house. Samantha gives the me The Glare. I just try to ignore her, but I am her best friend and of course I know what she is thinking.

"Hang out at your place after school?" she asks me, but I know that she only wants to come to my house because of the boys that are going to be there.

"Haha no", I say completely serious. She looks at me and rolls her eyes. I know Samantha's little ways and her tricks and I am not going to let her embarrass me because of some stupid little boys. Just because they are sweet doesn't mean that they do not want to get into your pants.

It's the sweet and charming ones you have to be careful of.