Chapter 28: Central Park

DONT START SONG YET!!

MARISSAS P.O.V.

I woke up to an arm wrapped around my waist. Another hand running through my hair.

"I ordered room service", Nate whispers.

"Yum", I say.

"We have special plans today", Nate smiles.

"We do?" I question him.

"Central Park awaits", Nate smirks and I laugh.

"Well I better get into the shower", I say and Nate nods.

I get into the shower and wash myself. When I get out, I blow dry my hair and put on mascara. I walk out with a robe on because I forgot my clothes on my bed. I walk out and Nate is on the balcony, eating.

"Marissa, come here, the food is getting cold", Nate yells through the open doors.

I walk up to the balcony and put some food on my plate before stuffing all of the delicious food in my mouth.

"Hungry much", Nate laughs.

"Not anymore", I burp.

"Nice one Mar and nice outfit", he smirks. I look down and realize I forgot to throw some clothes on and I am still in my robe.

"I'm going to shower and get ready to go", Nate gets up and get up also. Nate walks out the balcony and to the bathroom and shuts the door.

I take this time to run to the room and put my clothes on. I slip off the robe and grab my undergarments.

"I forgot soap", Nate says while walking back out of the shower, "oh shit I'm sorry".

I turn around and cover myself with the sheet on the bed. Nate looks through his bag and grabs some Old Spice soap and shampoo. He walks back to the bathroom and shuts the door. I quickly get dressed into black skinny jeans and a red and black varsity jacket. I put on red converse to complete the outfit.

I lay on the bed and look at the ceiling for a while until the bathroom doors open and reveal Nate with a towel around his waist. I cover my eyes and Nate chuckles.

"Mar, you can open your eyes now", Nate says and I open my eyes while Nate is pulling up a pair of dark jeans over his red flannel boxers.

Marissa stop staring! Nate puts on a tan colored shirt and white converse.

"Are you ready?" Nate asks and I nod. I grab my phone and walk to the door with Nate. We walk to the lobby's front desk and Nate asks the lady where Central Park is.

"Go straight down this street and turn on East Drive and you will run into it", the lady smiles.

"Thanks", I say. Nate and I walk out of the building and in 10 minutes, we land in Central Park. The man that was playing and singing yesterday starts playing a familiar song. Nate sits me down and stands in front of me.

START SONG NOW!

I don't want another pretty face

I don't want just anyone to hold

I don't want my love to go to waste

I want you and your beautiful soul

I know that you are something special

To you, I'd be always faithful

I want to be what you always needed

Then I hope you'll see the heart in me

I don't want another pretty face

I don't want just anyone to hold

I don't want my love to go to waste

I want you and your beautiful soul

You're the one I want to chase

You're the one I want to hold

I won't let another minute go to waste

I want you and your beautiful soul

Your beautiful soul, yeah

You might need time to think it over

But I'm just fine moving forward

I'll ease your mind if you give me the chance

I will never make you cry, c'mon let's try

I don't want another pretty face

I don't want just anyone to hold

I don't want my love to go to waste

I want you and your beautiful soul

You're the one I want to chase

You're the one I want to hold

I won't let another minute go to waste

I want you and your beautiful soul

Am I crazy for wanting you?

Baby do you think you could want me too?

I don't want to waste your time

Do you see things the way I do?

I just want to know that you feel it too

There is nothing left to hide

I don't want another pretty face

I don't want just anyone to hold

I don't want my love to go to waste

I want you and your beautiful soul

You're the one I want to chase

You're the one I want to hold

I won't let another minute go to waste

I want you and your soul

I don't want another pretty face

I don't want just anyone to hold

I don't want my love to go to waste

I want you and your beautiful soul

Your beautiful soul, yeah

Oh, yeah, your beautiful soul, yeah

Nate sings to me.

NATES P.O.V.

I AM FINALLY TELLING Marissa how I feel about her. I sit her down as the guitarist strums Beautiful Soul. When I finish, I turn around and thank the guitarist.

"Marissa, I think I am in love with you", I say and turn around.

Marissa is gone. Where the hell did she go?

I call her. Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring. Voicemail. Damn, she didn't answer. I have known Marissa for a long time and I'm sure she would answer me unless she is in danger. Oh shit, what if he took her?