Chapter 19: I'm Going to Kill you

Nates P.O.V

I feel like shit because of what happened between Marissa and I. I am not going to let that get to me. I am going to get that girl if my life depends on it.

I decide flowers would be the best way along with my typical sexual pick up line on the note.

Marissa's P.O.V.

I wake up to a bouquet of flowers with a pick up line, "That thong looks good in between your legs, but I look better". I shriek when I read the last part until I hear a very familiar voice come up behind me.

"What", Nate asks me. He has to be playing dumb.

"You fucking know what", I dart back at him.

"Are you going to tell me one back?" Now I kind of wish I didn't say anything. I only know one pickup line and it is very dirt. I am just going to wing it.

"Are you spaghetti, cause I want to meat your balls?" I smirk at Nate. What did I just say?!? I cover my mouth immediately after I spit those dirty words out of mouth.

"I would love that", Nate says smirking his sexy body off. Lord please help me. Nate picks me up and pushes me up against the wall, kissing my neck. I feel a bulge and he sets me down and walks to his room.

Stunned as I am, I walk to his room. His door is slightly open and wish I didn't look through. Nate was stroking himself.

Nates P.O.V.

As I finish pleasuring myself, I hear a slight scream coming from the hallway and I realize my door is open. I smirk as Marissa standing by my door.

"Why were you doing that?" she asks sternly.

"Well I had to finish it off, it's not like you were going to", I grin at her.

It is currently 9:00 in the morning on a bright and sunny Saturday morning.

"Get ready, we are going out", I say with a wink.

"Where are we going?" Marissa asks me.

"It's a surprise, but bring your bikini and shorts", I say to her with a smile, "be ready in 30 minutes".

Marissa's P.O.V.

I call Samantha to tell her about my future day and ask her which swimsuit I should wear.

"The black on with stripes", she says over the phone. I can tell she is smiling.

I look for it and find it in my dresser. It is the most revealing so I am not surprised Sammy told me to wear that one. I grab a pair of white shorts and a navy blue crop top. I leave my hair at its natural curly stage. I put on a tiny bit of mascara and walk to the living room and wait on Nate.

"How come I am faster at getting ready then you?" I ask him.

"I had to do a few things before our adventure today", he winks. I scan down his body and see him in white and black swimming bottoms that goes perfectly with his tan body. He smiles at me and grabs my back and walks me to door, grabbing a basket on his way out. He walks over to the passenger door and opens it and walks over to the driver's side and hops in.

When we are both seated and ready to go, he puts the car in the ignition, and drives off. I see that we are close to California Beach, but he passes it and keeps driving. About an hour goes by and we park in the woods. I look at him confused, but he is smiling.

"Where are we? Is this where you are going to kill me?" I ask pretending to be scared.

"Shut up and let's go, he smirks at me and grabs my hand. I could get used to this.

We walk for about 10 minutes and we finally reach a cliff. I look down and notice the waterfall under me. I stand there and stare in amazement.

"It's beautiful isn't it?", he asks me.

"Yea. How did you find this place?" I reply back at him. We are in the middle of nowhere so I am curious. His smile drops and I realize I upset him.

"My brother showed me this place a few days before he died", Nate says. He looks down with a frown, but instantly looks up with a smile and is as happy as could be. We both take our clothes off until we are in our swimsuits.

I feel two warm hands on my back and I suddenly fall off the cliff and into the water.

Nates P.O.V.

"You asshole", Marissa yells at me as she is coming back up the cliff because I threw her in the water. She tries to push me off, but I grab her and we both fall in. When I run out of air, I swim to the top of the water and look for Marissa. She is nowhere to be seen. Then all of the sudden, she bobs her head from under the water. I snake around and grab her waist.

"Have I ever told you that you have an amazing body?" I blurt out breaking the silence.

"Have I ever told you that you are a complete flirt?" she laughs and I raise an eyebrow and I smirk at her.

We spend a few hours laying and relaxing in the sun, letting the heat absorb in our skin. I feel myself getting hot and sunburnt.

"Can you rub some sunscreen on my back?" I ask her.

She picks up the bottle and starts rubbing the lotion onto my back and I decide it is a good time to make her mad. I pick her up and push her off the side of the cliff. A few seconds pass and there still isn't a splash in the water. I look down and see her lying on the ground, face down by the water.

I run down the cliff's trail and run to her. She is passed out with a bloody nose and a head wound. Shit! This is all my fault. I start to call the ambulance and I hear a giggle coming from Marissa. I look at her with confusion.

"I got you! When you pushed me off, I had a mouth full of berries and I grabbed the rope and rubbed some berries on my head. I laid down so that you thought I was hurt.", she said to me. I was stunned and confused.

"Why would you do that? I was so scared", I say to her and I could tell she was a little upset.

Instead of getting all mad, I push her into the water that he was sitting next to.

"Nate", she said, "I am going to kill you". I start laughing.

"Can we finish eating and go to homecoming first?" I ask her with a smile on my face.

"When is homecoming", she asked curiously. I laugh and feel my skin turn red.

"Tonight", I look at her and she gasps.

"It's 12:05, better get me home", she smiles making me blush a little bit. I zoom us to the house and we both jump out and go our separate ways to get ready.

She gets in the shower and I wait patiently and get my suit ready. When she gets out of the bathroom, I go in and take myself a shower. I get out and walk to my room and throw some clothes on so I can run and get a tie for homecoming.