Chapter 7: BAM! (hint of chapter above)

MARISSAS P.O.V

I order a pizza for the Nate, Alex, and I. My parents are at a Business dinner to talk about expanding. I order two cheese pizzas because I know how boys like to eat. When the pizza gets here, Nate takes one of the pizzas, and goes straight to his room and shuts the door. He couldn't even say thanks? Come on Nate, have some manners. Well I guess he is used to getting whatever he wants without saying please and thank you.

None of the other boys came over, so after Alex leaves, Nate comes and sits next to me. I'm still eating my cheese pizza, but Nate is just staring at me. I look at him and get  up to put my plate in the sink.

I sit back down and start to say "are you.....". BAM! Nate's lips smashed into mine. I have been waiting for this moment since the fucking fifth grade. Its not like me to cuss, but I am just so happy.

When our lips pull apart, he whispers "I'm so sorry", with tears in his eyes. He gets up and walks to his room. Why can't anything ever go my way? Nate might be a fuck boy, but I still want him. I get up and run to my room with tears in my eyes, not looking at the open door of Nate's room.

I slam my bedroom door so hard, that the only picture of my dad and I falls to the floor and shatters. I hear my door open, but I am too scared to look up. Nate comes and sits next to me on my bed. He grabs my hand and waist and lays me down.

He starts rubbing my back, and running his hand through my hair. I started getting tingles, but I let him keep doing it. He is holding me tight as I keep crying. He  starts to pick me up. Where is he taking me? He carries me all the way to his car. He opens the passenger door, sits me in the seat, and puts my seat belt on.

He walks over to the drivers side and puts himself in the seat and starts the car. We pull out of the driveway. Nate places his hand on my hand and we intertwine fingers. He looks at me and kisses me on the forehead.

"Where are we going?" I question him curiously.

" Somewhere very special. Somewhere only we will know", I look at him and he has a big smile on his face. We drive the rest of the way in silence, making the moment last for as long as it can. This moment lasted a very long time until we reach an old building that looked abandoned. Nate, where did you take me?