Chapter 24: Date 2!!

MARISSAS P.O.V.

The week flew by. It was currently Friday night at 6:30 P.M. and I was watching The Little Mermaid when I got a text message:

I am leaving my house now. See you soon!

Oh shit! I forgot about the date with Mason. I run upstairs and throw on a black t-shirt dress with black knee high socks and red boots with a flannel around my waist. It was a simple, but classy look. I quickly put loose curls in my hair and put on some eyeliner and mascara to complete the look.

Right as I was walking down the stairs, the door-bell rings. I run to the door and open it to a smiling Mason Beadles. He pulls his hand from behind his back to reveal a bouquet of red roses.

"These are for you", he says to me.

"Oh my gosh, thank you so much", I smile at him, "let me go put these in some water".

"I will wait here", Mason says and I nod and run to the kitchen to find a vase.

I find a plain clear vase and fill it with water and put the flowers in the vase. I walk back to Mason and we walk out the door. He opens the door for me and waits until I am in to shut it and then gets in the car himself.

*10 Minutes Later*

"Here we are", Mason says grinning.

"Who's house is this exactly because I am not into stealing", say in one breath scared of what he is going to say next.

"I don't think it is called stealing if it is your own house", he laughs. I sat there shocked at what he said while he was laughing his ass off and gripping his stomach. He stops laughing and looks at me.

"I decided to just come here this time", he said, "we can order a pizza and watch some movies".

"Sounds like a good plan to me", I smile and look into his bright blue eyes.

We walk to the house and he searches for his keys in his pockets. When he finds them, he unlocks the door and reaches for my hand which I gladly let him have it. We walk into his house which is very modern style and Mason guides me to up a marble staircase. We walk down the hall and he opens the last door. It is navy blue and white.

"This is my room", he says looking back at me. The room is huge and it has a big tv on the dresser. He shuts the door and turns on the tv.

"The pizza will be here in about 20 minutes", he says and I smile at him.

"So what do you want to do until the pizza gets here", I ask Mason.

"We can start on the movies until it gets here", he says and I nod in agreement.

He goes over to the section of rented movies and he picks two up. The Little Mermaid and The Lion King. I point to The Little Mermaid and he puts it in the dvd player and I squeal in excitement. He laughs and comes and joins me on the bed. Both of our heads were leaning on the wall behind the bed.

A little bit passes and there is a knock on the door. Mason pauses the movie and walks downstairs to get the pizza. A few moments pass and he comes back into the room and locks the door. I look at him a little confused, but he isn't paying attention.

"Why did you lock the door?" I ask him.

"So we don't get interrupted", he said. I look at him confused.

"You know, during the movie", Mason says as I nod in agreement.

We finish the pizza and the movie and he put in The Breakfast Club and I smile at his movie choice. Every little bit in the movie, Mason gets closer to me, but I pretend not to notice. It actually was starting to scare me, so when the movie ended, I decided to go home.

"I think I am going to call it quits", I yawn to Mason.

"Oh no you're not, you see we haven't even gotten to the best part", Mason says while getting up.

"What are you talking about?" I ask Mason.

"You see, I was dared to get into your pants and that is exactly what I am going to do", he gives me an evil smile.

Mason starts walking over to me, but I am too shocked to do anything. Mason pushes me on the bed and gets on top of me. He starts kissing my neck. He reaches up to my mouth and sticks his tongue down my throat while he takes his shirt off and unbuckles his jeans. He starts to take my clothes off starting with my flannel and starts to take my dress off while kissing my neck and staying in the same spot for a few minutes. I am so scared that I can't move and I am just lying there. Right as my dress starts to come over my head, I realize what is happening and I kick Mason in the crotch. He falls on the floor yelling profanities.

"You stupid bitch", he yells.

"At least I am not the one on the ground", I spat while running to the door. I unlock it and run down the stairs with Mason running after me. I run straight out of his house and down the street with tears in my eyes.

I don't know my way home from where I am and I don't have my car so I decide to call somebody. I go through my contacts and there is only one person who can pick me up: Nate. Without second thinking it, I dial his number and on the third ring he picks up.

Nate- Marissa?

Marissa- Hi Nate, I need you to pick me up

Nate- Where are you, its fucking 10:45

Marissa- Stop lecturing me and pick me up please, I am on Lexington Court

Nate- I will be there in 5 minutes

Marissa- Please hurry Nate

With that I hung up the phone and looked back. Mason wasn't coming so that was a good sign and I didn't have to be totally scared at the moment. 3 Minutes of looking around frantically and crying my eyes out, Nate pulls up and I jump into his car.

NATES P.O.V.

Marissa- Please hurry Nate,

I jumped in the car and drove to Lexington faster than I have ever drove before. What if she was hurt? What if something happened? When I pull on to the street she is standing there crying. I look at my surroundings and realize we are close to Masons house. That bastard! I would have killed him right there except Marissa needs me right now. She runs to the car and jumps in as fast as she could.

"Are you okay?" I ask her.

"Yes", she says looking down.

"No you're not and that's okay because I am here for you Mar", I said to her before I could stop myself.

"Mason was only taking an interest in me because of some stupid dare with his pigs", she cries.

"Oh my god Mar", I hug her tightly and then quickly drive home.

When we get home, I take her to her room and grab some fresh pajamas and put her pants on while her dress is still on. I slowly take her dress off and throw a t-shirt on her and wrap the covers around her and kiss her forehead goodnight.

"Nate can you stay with me?" she asks me. I smile and she smiles back.

"Of course I can", I say and slip into the covers with her.

"Marissa?" I ask her.

"Yes?" she asks.

"I think I am in love with you", I say.

I wait for her to respond, but I hear small snores and I realize she fell asleep. I guess I will have to tell her a different time.

Don't forget to vote and comment!! If there is something you want to happen, then comment or DM me!! Xoxo Kiers❤️