Chapter 4: Natsu's Sister

Lucy smiled at me when I asked her if she wanted to join Fairy Tail. Her smile makes me glad. Hisui ran alongside me. Why's she so quiet? We eventually arrived at Fairy Tail. Lucy kept smiling. I kicked the door down.

"I'M BACK!!!" I screamed. Everyone smiled at me... except Ice Brain.

"Who's the chick?" Levy asked, with hearts in his eyes. I growled.

"This is Lucy. And that's Hisui." I introduced. Hisui looked down and walked out the door.

"Hisui?" Lucy called after her. I followed her. Then Hisui came back in.

"Hey, Hisui? Are you ok?" I asked. She looked up with cold eyes.

"You're the real Salamander... correct?" She said.

"What?" She talked so low I couldn't hear her.

"Are you the real Salamander?!" She yelled. This cought the whole guild's attention.

"Yah. Why?"

"What's your real name? FULL name."

"Natsu Dragoneel."

"Do you remember... me?" Huh?

"All I know is you're names Hisui, and you're obviously a fire dragon slayer. While we were eating fire, you said, 'It's been a while, huh Natsu?'. What did you mean by that?"

"Natsu... think hard. Who am I really? Please..." Tears came to her eyes. Aw man, I don't wanna make her cry!

"You're... a fellow fire dragon slayer?" I winced. She burst out crying.

"You dumb head!! I'm your sister!! I'm Hisui Dragoneel!!" She yelled in frustration. The whole room gasped. Then it came flowing back to me. My dream on the train... how the hell is it real?!

"I'm sorry Hisui... my memory's kinda bad..." I apologized.

"Not bad, awful!" Happy added.

"Can it, Happy!!" I snapped. Hisui giggled.

"You've always had a bad memory. But how could you tell I was a fire dragon slayer? If you made a mistake, I could've..." She asked.

"I could tell by your sent. You carried the sent of Igneel. So I figured you were like me. But not related to me."

"I was looking for you after I got lost. When we got separated... I thought I lost you when I found a piece of your scarf in a river. I'm glad... I'm..." She stopped and ran into me. Her arms went around my waist and her head in my chest. "I'm glad you're ok." I smiled and hugged her back. The world seemed to slow around us. Then Lucy said something.

"So Hisui is Natsu's sister? Did you know about this Happy?" She asked. Happy shook his head no.

"Hang on a sec sis..." I charged at a bucktoothed creep and kicked him in his stupid teeth. "YOU CREEP!! THAT STUFF YOU TOLD US ABOUT SALAMANDER WAS ALL LIES!!!" And I let loose on him. But in my head, I'm still really happy that I found my sister again. I won't let her go anymore.