Chapter 8: Who's Erza?

Hisui's pov:

Natsu keeps asking me to help him beat up Gray. The next time he does, I'm lighting his ass up. I was sitting at the bar table with Lucy and Mirajane. I heard Natsu call my name.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Help me scare Lucy. She isn't looking and I know when I can scare her." He smiled. I rolled my eyes and nodded. We walked behind Lucy while Mirajane was talking.

"And if the council didn't ban together..." She said. We both said in very deep voices:

"The black ones will come!!!" Lucy shreeked and we couldn't stop laughing.

"Sclucy!!" I hollered. She blushed and Mirajane smiled.

"The black ones can really come. They're the dark guilds, and they are just awful." Natsu made a comment, that idiot.

"I wonder if Gray is from one of the dark guilds." He smiled.

"What did you say, Flame Brain?" Gray asked, getting in his face.

"I said you were from a dark guild, ice penguin." He said back, equally getting in his face. I sighed and shook my head.

"Sadly, this is my brother." I muttered. Lucy laughed.

"And Gray doesn't notice he's in his underwear." I didn't bother to look. Then Loki came running to the two brawlers.

"Natsu! Gray! I have some bad news!!" He exclaimed. They kept fighting. Why does Loki look so scared? The last time I saw him like this was when he found out Lucy was a celestial wizard. "Erza has come back!!" Natsu and Gray stopped. Then we herd a loud bang and a monster's horn was placed in the middle of the room. I've seen horns before, but this was ridiculous!!

A woman with silver armor chest plates and a dark blue skirt stepped out from behind the horn. She had long red hair and a yellow cross on her armor.

"Tsk tsk. What had happened to everyone while I was gone?" She turned to Cana. "Cana, that outfit, and drinking?" Cana froze. She scolded dam near everyone in the guild! I can't stand people like that. I walked up to her and glared for not even half a second before smiling.

"Hello! I'm Hisui! Who are you? And what makes you think you can boss all of us around? That's the masters job!" Natsu and Gray covered my mouth before I could say anything else.

"I'm sorry about her Erza. This is Natsu's little sister. Please apologize Hisui..." Gray stood in front of me, Natsu stood behind me. I licked Natsu's hand and pushed him away.

"Jee, I was just wondering. And you're Erza? No wonder Natsu's scared of you. You boss him around like you're his mom." I whispered in her ear. "Can you teach me how to do that?" Erza smiled at me.

"Maybe sometime. But right now, I need to have a word with your 'brother' and Gray." Erza lost her smile. "I need you both to a company me on a mission. Will you be willing to help?"

************************************
I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry you guys!!!! I haven't updated in like, FOREVER!!! I hope you can forgive me!!! If not, you're being a dick about it when I said sorry -_-

I saw that a few of you guys liked my pokemon story: "The Sun Medallion Curse" and I was wondering if you awsome doo-dads wanted me to make the sequel to it! Yah, I'm willing to do that for you guys. I know, I know, I already have too many stories. But I love writing, and I have like, nothing to do over the summer. YAY FREE TIME!!!!!

The sequel would begin with Ash and Naomi's wedding, then a battle between Comet and Ash, then Naomi has-

Hold on... OH SHOOT I'M GIVING IT AWAY!!! REALLY???? *facepalmes myself* my bad!

VOTE
COMMENT SHARE FOLLOW

CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES ( SERIOUSLY)