Chapter 6: Hisui's First Mission

"Natsu! Don't ignore me! What's wrong with you?!?" Last time I checked, he was lestining in on another conversation with the master and a little kid. His dad hadn't come back from a mission... Ok, I feel bad, but Natsu was acting strange. "NATSU!!!" I stopped in front of him. "STOP IGNORING ME!!" I narrowed my eyes. He just looked at me.

"What?"

"Where are you going?"

"To get Macao. What do you want with it?"

"Really? I'm coming with you."

"No." And he kept walking.

"Hello? I said stop ignoring me. I'm coming whether you like it or not, so suck it up and let's go." I walked beside him. He grabbed me by my caller. "What now?"

"I don't want you getting hurt. Stay here."

"Are you kidding me? Natsu, I wanna go! And I AM going! Please! You see this mark?" I showed him my Fairy Tail mark. "This means I'm a part of Fairy Tail, and I'm not letting you kill yourself! I wanna protect you, not the other way around! Now let me go with you!!" I crossed my arms. He just looked at Happy. Then he sighed.

"The minute you start complaining, I'm sending you back."

"I'm 16 years old! Don't treat me like I'm 10!" I smacked him on the arm and walked ahead. Then I saw the kid.

"Hey! Guys, wait up!" Lucy called. I bent down in front of the kid.

"Hey... why are you crying?"

"My dad... hasn't come back in over a week! Im... really worried..." He kept crying. I lifted his head up and gave a bright smile.

"Don't cry kid. My brother, Lucy and I will get him back for you. Please don't cry, ok? If you wanna be stronger, pray for his well being, don't cry." He smiled back and hugged me.

"Thank you." I hugged him back.

"You're welcome. Natsu, let's go." I stood up and walked along side of my brother.
***************
"I thought Lucy should come! What's wrong with that?" I replied to Happy's question, which was, "Why is Lucy here?"

"Thanks Hisui. And I was hoping I could be useful!" Lucy explained.

"What's wrong with Natsu?" I asked, staring at him.

"He's bad at traveling. But you're fine?" Happy answered. I swiped my pink braid behind my shoulder.

"I'm used to traveling. How is Natsu not?" I giggled. "My big brother's wagon sick!" Lucy chuckled.

"And train sick. Let's not forget that!" I burst out laughing. Natsu grumbled.

"You'll... pay... for that..." He managed. Then the wagon jearked to a stop. Natsu hopped up. "It's stopped!!"

"What's going on? Are we there yet?" Lucy asked the driver.

"Forgive me... but a carriage like this won't go much further!" I opened the back door to a blast of wind. Snow was flying everywhere. Lucy shivered.

"It's so cold up here!" I threw my jacket over her, leaving me in a black and red tank top and knee high shorts. "Aren't you cold?!" I shrugged.

"No."

"Besides, you're in thin clothing." Natsu added.

"Don't you have any other clothes?" I asked. She gawked at both of us.

"Like you have room to talk! You're both in thinner clothing than me!!"

"Oh well. Let's go get Macao." I trudged in the snow. Natsu followed. "MACAO!!! ARE YOU HERE?!?" I shouted.

"I wanna go home!!!" Lucy yelled. Natsu rolled his eyes.

"Be my guest." He answered. I shoved him in the snow.

"Be nice to her! But yes Lucy, go home if you want." Then there was a snow like tornado, and then a creature appeared out of it. It attacked Natsu and me. He grabbed me and flipped out of the way.

"It's a Vulcan!!" Happy warned. What the hell is a Vulcan?!? It was basically a gorilla with a horn on its head and elf ears and darker fur for his legs. He had a really long tail. Natsu dropped me over by Lucy.

"Keep her safe!" He ordered as he charged back at the Vulcan. But it just jumped over him and headed for us. I lit my fists, but he tackled me instead. I fell into Lucy, and we both fell.

"Two human girls!!" It exclaimed as he carried us off. I smacked him silly, but he kept running. Then I had enough. I bit him. Yes, I bit him. Don't judge me. But the big slug wouldn't put me down!

"Get your dirty smug, puny hands off of me!!" I shouted.

"Hm... a ugly, feisty girl! I only like pretty girls." He threw me in the snow and took Lucy away. He called me... UGLY?!?

"YOU BASTARD!! COME BACK HERE AND SAY THAT TO MY DAM FACE, YOU UGLY FAGGOT!!" I spat with venom in my voice. Natsu luckily found me and helped me out of the snow.

"What happened to protecting Lucy?" He asked. I brushed myself off.

"Don't. Ask." And I started walking. "That ugly beast started in this direction." When we finally got to his cave, Natsu ran in there like a fool.

"WHERE IS MACAO?!" He said, but slipped and fell into a wall.

"My hero." Lucy said sarcastically. I followed in close behind him. I slid past Natsu and looked at the Vulcan.

"Where are you keeping out friend Macao?" What I'm trying to to is talk to him nicley, then WHAM!!! Give him a good old fashion beating. After he tells us where Macao is. Natsu got up and stood behind me. The Vulcan finally understood me, and showed us where he was. But then his arm came out of nowhere, and was about to push Natsu out a hole on the wall!

"MOVE NATSU!!" I shoved him out of the way. The Vulcan pushed me instead, smiling as I fell.

"Hisui!!" Lucy went running over to the window, trying to take me hand. I reached, but it was too late. I fell off the side of his mountain, off of a few rocks, and then everything went black. The last thing I herd was my brother's voice, calling my name.