Old Tears and New Journeys

I didn't sleep that night. I didn't want to breathe that night. In fact I didn't want to live that night.

Everything was going so well. The guild was noisy, everyone was fighting, Keninchi and I were dating, everything was perfect.

Then some man came into the guild looking for Natsu. I couldn't see his face or get a good scent off of him. But he just gave me the chills.

It's been twenty minutes since Natsu left. I'm worried as hell. Drumming my fingers on the bad table, I stood up and walked out of the guild.

"Hisui? Where are you going?" Erza asked.

"Out. I'll be back later." Was all I said before I broke into a run. I felt something bad was going to happen, and I guess I was right.

I entered the woods and nearly fell off a hill before I finally saw Natsu and that guy. They were talking about something before some kind of dark magic swirled around the dude. I've seen that magic before. It's soul stealing magic. It starts by taking away your magic, then it slowly sends your soul to hell, killing you from the inside.

Natsu screamed in pain. The world seemed to slow after that. I jumped off the hill and ran to Natsu, crying and pleading for the man to stop. But he just ignored me. Natsu gave me a smile that could brighten the world before he collapsed to the ground.

"No... NATSU!!!" A raging flame rose from my feet. But it wasn't it's normal color. It was blue. I charged at the man, but before I could even swing at him, he whispered some chilling words.

"Your brother's flames are mine. His soul still remains, but it is locked away. I will scatter the flames across the country. If you can get them back within a month, he shall be saved. If not, he will die. There are five flames filled with his memories. Good luck."

********

"How could you let this happen to him?!" Lucy cried and tried ro punch him. I was shaking and blinded by rage. I didn't even move before her hand cought on fire. "FUCK!" She yelled and ran to the sink. My fire was still blue. Guess it's a new thing.

"Chill out already damn. I'm going to collect his memories and nothing is going to stop me. If anyone tries to stop me, they'll be killed, no matter who they are. Understand?" I said deeply. No one replied. I turned to Gray. "Please take care of him."

"Of course."

"Happy. You're coming with me."

"A-Aye."

"Hisui. I'm coming with you. You could use the backup." Keninchi kissed my cheek, but his face ended up burning.

"I'd rather you not."

"Too bad. I'm coming and there's nothing you can do about it."

"It's your funeral."