Story Special!!! Part 1

I was thinking about doing a fun little chapter before the battle begins, and this is it

I was thinking about doing a fun little chapter before the battle begins, and this is it. Hope you enjoy!! And the pic above was just for fun. Obviously it's Natsu, Lucy and Hisui. (∩_∩) since I didn't give a clear enough description of my OC. And this will affect the story line soon, k? And this dress picture is Hisui's dress

************************************
Natsu and I had just gotten back from training. I totally owned his ass!! I did the honor of kicking the guild doors down. "Hey guys! We're back!!" I cheered. Gray was the first to come up to us.

"Did you beat this flame-for-brains brother of yours?" He taunted. A tick mark appeared on the top of my head.

"Yes, you retarded super Mario power up, I beat my brother. Now step aside. I feel like going on a mission." I shoved by him and went over to the job board. Erza was already looking over a job. "Whatcha pick Erza?" I asked, looking over her shoulder.

"I think Lucy would like this mission. Maybe you would too." She showed to me. It was a little blurry for me since I can't read that well.

"Uh... what does it say?" I asked, scratching the back of my head.

"Either you or Lucy have to dress up as a princess to keep prince Keninchi safe from four assassins." What?

"Please let it be Lucy, please let it be Lucy..." I whispered.

"Unfortunately, Lucy is out of town with Mirajane, so it has to be you."

"Why? How much are they paying?" I crossed my arms.

"One billion jewels." Erza replied. My jaw dropped to the floor a log with Gray and Natsu's.

"ONE BILLION JEWLS?!?!" We said in unison. WHY THE HELL DOES THIS PRINCE DUDE WANT ME TO DRESS UP AS SOME SNOTTY PRINCESS FOR ONE BILLION JEWLS?!?!?! I'D RATHER DIE THAN GET IN HEELS!!!!

"Yep. So let's get going. Meet me at the train station in thirty minutes. Pack your bags. Hisui, make sure to pack makeup, and meet me here in ten minutes. Okay?" Erza asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Okay... come on Natsu. We gotta go pack." I walked out of the guild doors and down the street to mine and Natsu's house. It isn't very big, but it's not too small. Two story, one bathroom, two bedrooms, just right. I walked into my room, sitting on my bed. It was rainbow colored and the pillows were rainbow and had a white sparkly 'H' on them. I'll admit, I seem like the type of person who wouldn't have these things in her bedroom, but looks can be deciving.

I packed two outfits and all the makeup I could find and met Erza at the guild. "Okay. I'm here. Why did I come twenty minutes early?"

"Because we have to find you a dress. Now let's hurry up and go. We are on a time limit." Erza started walking.

"We wouldn't have a time limit if you'd just take you god damn time." I muttered. But she didn't hear me. Thank god she doesn't have my hearing. We walked into this store, and I wanted to gag. There were dresses. EVERYWHERE. I may love rainbows and junk, but this is so NOT one of the things I love.