Chapter 1: Natsu's Dream

*who's name is in the title, that's who's pov it's going to be from*

I was walking with Happy. It seemed like your average boring day. But in Fairy Tail, nothing is ever boring. Everyone seemed out of place. Cana wasn't drinking like she usually does, Mirajane was yelling at everyone, ice brain mc. stripper pants wasn't stripping... yah right, like I would WANT him too!! And Erza was being lazy, drinking beer. Then the door opened. A hodded figure walked in.

"I'm looking for the one they call, 'Salamander'. Is he here?" A soft voice called. I walked towards the figure.

"I'm Salamander. Who's asking?" Then the figure took its hood off to reveal long pinkish hair, the top looking like my hair, but extending past her waist. A pair or yellow eyes looked up at me. A white smile spread across her face.

"What's your real name, Salamander?" She asked. I stood in confusion.

"Who's. Asking?" I asked again.

"You don't remember me? I'm Hisui. Are you Natsu Dragoneel?" She answered. I nodded. "Natsu..." She ran and gave me a hug. "It's me... Hisui Dragoneel. I'm your younger sister. Raised by Igneel?" She whispered into my chest. The memories started flowing. My sister... I hugged her back.

"Hisui... I thought you left with Igneel?" I rested my head on hers.

"I ran away. I thought I could be stronger than ever if I left, but I got lost. Then I was kidnapped. What happened to Igneel?"

"He just left... one day he just disappeared." Tears fell down her cheeks.

"I'm sorry Natsu. I'm sorry..." was all she could get out before fainting in my arms.

"Hisui... I'm glad you're back sis." I kissed her forehead. Then there was a bright flash. I looked in my arms, and Hisui wasn't there. I called her name. Again and again. "HISUI!!"

"NATSU! NATSU WAKE UP!!" I jolted awake. Then I felt sick. Happy was shaking my shoulder. "We're here Natsu! Let's go!" Happy walked away.

"Let me catch my breath... oh I'm never getting on another train again!" I said.

"You always say that." Happy walked off the train. I struggled to get up. I cought up with him.

"This time, I mean it. But now we don't have any money..." I said.

"We don't do well with money." Happy replied.

"And I'm hungry..."

"You're always hungry." Happy replied again. Then a group of girls ran past me, screaming.

"Hey... where are they going?" I asked.

"The Salamander! He's really here!" A girl yepled.

"Salamander... maybe..." I muttered.

"And maybe it's Igneel! Let's go!!" Happy ran ahead with me behind.